Fire Dancing

robotclone

Not sure if this is the right section for this, but figured this is better then ch0, and fire spinning is art (maybe). But I am wondering if any other fire spinners on are 12oz.

I've been spinning on and off for a few years and just started to get back into it a whole bunch since there is a weekly jam down the street from where I live. Figured I would upload some photos and see if anyone else spins on here or if anyone else is even into it and know it exists.

I've recently gotten into doing contact staff rather then trying to mess around with poi, and am working on building fire swords so me and some friends can stage fights. I am also working on breathing fire which is a bitch cause i got facial hair.

Well enjoy some photos from the weekly jam, I got more sitting around somewhere but am to lazy to find them right now. Some are mine some are taken by other people and no I'm not in any of them.

28gx9vq.jpg

9fvfcp.jpg

f539za.jpg

ogz5go.jpg

apjyqe.jpg

suyfr6.jpg

16h7v6b.jpg

raqicn.jpg

124aofp.jpg

oi4oeh.jpg

35a69sl.jpg

250q9vd.jpg

nv5hdh.jpg

6on6gj.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One of my friends used to fire dance, as a photographer I think it's pretty awesome.

Got some really dope photo's of it and it also didn't hurt that she was really hot and had dope outfits she'd wear for shows.

I guess overall it's pretty entertaining, even if someone isn't naturally a good dancer the fire itself makes it cool.

Mercer yeah it's fun even if you can't dance. Though if you burn you learn moves and how to dance. I just got done spinning staff twice on the beach a few minutes ago. Sorry no pics, unless interest is had. And me and my crew are working on sparring with swords no dancing with it just combat. Trying to bring something new.

• 2 weeks later...

So badass! I am going to try to build one of these with igniters on all my fingers and and split the hose 5 way so I can shoot flames out of all my fingers. Seriously watch this video though. And if you want to build one all the information you need is available online.

• 7 months later...