Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fire at the end of your ear.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandola, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i was wondering if anyone knew what that was supposed to cure (if anything) - when you roll up a peace of newspaper in the shape of a long cone, then stick the small side in your ear and light the other end on fire.

2. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

it sucks the ear waxk out.. the fire creates a vacum below it as it sucks that oxygen and sucks the ear wax and other shit into the news paper

3. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

ear candles or ear cones are used to pull all the crap out of your ear cavity.
    by lighting the endof it the fire created a vaccum sucking air and everything ele ou of your ear canal. works great when you have sinus infections or swimmers ear. its just plain fun to do. i do like three candles in each ear and i can hear to china.
    tthe fun part is unrolling the thing afterwards and looking at all the wax.

4. rip

rip Elite Member

5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

http://www.wendland-net.de/grenzbereiche/bilder/microphonemafia.jpg'>
    "I dont trust it, and I dont trust you"

6. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

yea we should all do this then save our wax and get together and make a ear wax broth and cook chicken in it and drink beer......

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

ummmmm.....I draw a line somewhere....and its waaaaaaaaaaay before that...:rolleyes:

8. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

"WOW!!! I can hear so much better, how bout you bob?"
    [​IMG]

9. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

LINE SCHMINE!!! eat the earwax chicken its good for ya

10. Hmmm, please do elaborate on how exactly to do this, sounds like a fun activity, but I don't want to burn my cranium off. Beer,

El Mamerro

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I dont have a clue....and I dont trust making a vacum out of my ear either...sounds like it would hurt...

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

one tip, save the drinking for afterwards, well the heavy drinking at least...

13. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

roll up a piece of newspaper, kinda long... longer than a foot... i dunno ... stick one side of it in your ear and light the other end of it on fire.

14. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

now is this approven by like say a doctor.. cause i dont really think listening to a bunch of people on a board saying hey light ur ear on fire to draw the wax out is my idea of fun activity... i wanna know so i can hear all the way to china as well:D

15. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

its one of those home remedies - for what, i'm not sure... i'm leaning towards getting water out of your ear.