fire at the end of your ear.

Grandola

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

ear candles or ear cones are used to pull all the crap out of your ear cavity.

by lighting the endof it the fire created a vaccum sucking air and everything ele ou of your ear canal. works great when you have sinus infections or swimmers ear. its just plain fun to do. i do like three candles in each ear and i can hear to china.

tthe fun part is unrolling the thing afterwards and looking at all the wax.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hmmm, please do elaborate on how exactly to do this, sounds like a fun activity, but I don't want to burn my cranium off. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest KING OF HELL

i am not saying roll up paper and do this. just go to your local whole food/natures/hippie/vegetarian market and ask for ear candles/cones. they make them all ready for you with instructions. dope time.

Guest im not witty

my friend works at a salon where they offer that as a service. they said they stuck one of those ear cones in a testtube one time as a goof, after it was burned down they opened it and it had the same shit inside of it even without sticking it in someones ear. conspiracy? i cant comment for sure ive never actually used one and my friends swear by them

Originally posted by WALE!pd

it sucks the ear waxk out.. the fire creates a vacum below it as it sucks that oxygen and sucks the ear wax and other shit into the news paper

Why am I not suprised that WALE knows the answer to this question. He is a vast well of knowledge that surpasses my own. :D I will have to ter that cause I get ear aches ever so often and that sounds a lot less painful then having the doctor dig in ur fucken ear hole, let me tell u, that shit is a bitch.

And jus for the hell of it WALE, what is a baclava ( bac-la-va, I don't know if I spelled that right but thats how it sounds ) ?

damn dirty hippies and theyre home remedies....ear cones are bad for you....if these fucking people would clean themselves once a week and possibly glance at a Qtip mabey they wouldnt need to resort to this nonsense.....

(that was for you beardo...i know you like the hippie bashing;) )

seriously though...does anyone else have a huge problem with a flaming ear cone sucking all the oxygen out of their ear canal? i do and dammit, i wish i could remeber what i had heard about these things....i know it wasnt good

Archived