Finna be a party.

Guest i7531p

Ok so here is the deal. I'm having a Halloween party with a Saturday Night Live theme. I need some good Ideas for a costume. Something that no one else will think of would be nice and keep in mind that it can be from any cast of snl. So far I am going for samurai tailor.

*****post your favorites****

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by i7531p

most of these are a little too obviouse. I need something a bit better.

its all about the effort. dress up as the "hyper hypo" only go all out and make a small play structure out of PVC to drag around. big enough to get the point across. small enough to get drunk while carrying without killing yourself.

Originally posted by i7531p

Ok so here is the deal. I'm having a Halloween party with a Saturday Night Live theme. I need some good Ideas for a costume. Something that no one else will think of would be nice and keep in mind that it can be from any cast of snl. So far I am going for samurai tailor.

*****post your favorites****

sounds like a super trendy party

Originally posted by JUDONO?

Hell no!!! You should go as that shark that used to attack people after he knocked on their door.

Now this is the type of idea that I am looking for. Good shit.

Originally posted by JUDONO?

Hell no!!! You should go as that shark that used to attack people after he knocked on their door.

LAND SHARK was my first thought when you said SNL. then you said something no one else would think of so i wasnt going to say shit. suprised me when you didnt think of that. also the mr rogers that eddie murphy did was funny as hell too.... that would be classic ... but you would have to watch those episodes to get some quotes.

paint yourself black and then paint yourself white and be eddie murphy when he did that Secret World of White People skit. + you and your girl/boyfriend could act like chris kattan and cheri otteri when they got all sexed up at that holloween party and spill the champagne and shit and started getting rough and shit. or act like will ferriellselsdslls charecter with the beard who talks all sexy and shit and eats chicken. yea. that would be funny. FUCK YOU:mad: