FINLAND

T.T Boy

ok, i want to go to finland. anyone else here have the strange urge to go there? fo rsome reason i do. well i did meet some really cool finnish people today, i think im gonna go there before i return to canada. (yes inky your coming with.) im not sure why but i think finland would be a great place to live. ever hear finnish people talk? its quite possibly the greatest thing on earth. fuck it, its 8 am and i havent had a good sleep in 3 or 4 days maybe im just hallucinating.

http://www.slik.com/finland.gif'>

viva la finland.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've had a serious urge to go there and live for a while too, not sure why, i've not even met any finnish people, but helsinki looks fucking beautiful in summer, the SAD puts me off a wee bit, high suicide rate because they all get seriously depressed by the long long winter nights being so far north, and they're notorious for alcoholism, but the place has improved a lot over the past few years, and the bonus is you can go to lapland and see santa claus :crazy: ...think the standard of living is quite high, maybe meaning expensive, but nowhere near as bad as norway and sweden, although i've looked into the baltic states too, and latvia, estonia, lithuania etc. look amazing, much cheaper for a start

oh aye, and fuck england, full of arseholes :mad:

Originally posted by T.T Boy

ok, i want to go to finland. anyone else here have the strange urge to go there? fo rsome reason i do. well i did meet some really cool finnish people today, i think im gonna go there before i return to canada. (yes inky your coming with.) im not sure why but i think finland would be a great place to live. ever hear finnish people talk? its quite possibly the greatest thing on earth. fuck it, its 8 am and i havent had a good sleep in 3 or 4 days maybe im just hallucinating.

http://www.slik.com/finland.gif'>

viva la finland.

i'd go with you.

Archived