FINE ART BY MIKE GIANT.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/giant_box.jpg'>

GIANT BOX

The GIANT BOX comes complete with a limited edition T-Shirt, a Skullz Press Zine Sampler, 8.5 x 11 Print Limited Edition of 200, plus a whole slew of different stickers for your enjoyment. Not to mention the original branding on the box by the man himself!

GET YOURS NOW

Originally posted by Some1

i wanna get a tatoo done by him... anyone know where he is located at

i haven't spoekn to mike in a minute but i've got some dope pages from his millenium projetc and a great interview with him that i did around the same time that came out.

i need to get back into that. Joker, if you read this, tell that cat i said "hello".

Originally posted by casekonly

i haven't spoekn to mike in a minute but i've got some dope pages from his millenium projetc and a great interview with him that i did around the same time that came out.

i need to get back into that. Joker, if you read this, tell that cat i said "hello".

holy fucking name dropping. i'm not trying to be a dick here, but it seems you go out of your way to point out that you are 'friends' with certain people when in reality you just send them emails all day long. no one is impressed. lay off, you look like a chump.

and yes 'mike' does great work.

Originally posted by ese

I was impressed wtih the stuff he had during his show here, but it was very graff oriented.

Well, that's weird... him being a writer and all. :confused:

Mike Giant has been one of my bigger influences in writing. It's not really noticable in my work, because it's not is work that influences me... it's his ethic behind his work. He's a machine.

Yea, you like the black and white work... a little bit of info on that stuff. It's all done with Sharpie pens. There's no initial pencil sketch to start him off. He literally hits pen to paper and has at it. Which makes some of those little framed black and white drawings you see... simply amazing.

Beyond his work, he's just a very nice guy.

How's that for name dropping?

i don't think it's considered name dropping when you're in the same crew with the guy, ya know?

either way, i walk around every st patrick's day wearing a shirt that says 'kiss me, i'm e-friends with joker' so i mean, i'm probably guilty as well.

:o

Archived