Finding supplies on ebay (and such)

Guest EastCoastKid

Guest EastCoastKid

i was wondering how you guys search around for graffiti supplies and flicks on ebay. Tips and tricks rather. I dont want the fucking soundtrack to the "hit film" "American Graffiti" or some "sexy graffiti perfume" shit.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had 2 auctions on there. and i get an e-mail from ebay about 5 minutes ago saying they took my shit down saying it promoted illegal activities. thats some bullshit cause I went and they still got some other dude slaning some caps on there. but took mine down.

fags

ebay has been getting alot lamer over the past months too... not only are they taking down graff stuff, but they are taking down like all sorts of stupid shit that there is nothing wrong with. anymore i'd just pay regular price for most of the caps.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hmmmm ebay is pretty cool actually. i had never checked it out before, but ive already found something pretty damn dope for hella cheap...i wont tell any of you what it is, so you dont go snatching my deal.

Guest imported_b0b

You can also get the rarer books through ebay for quite cheap. Also it is fun to see what Omar is selling this week.

People selling flicks on ebay.... that is just wrong. I was poking around there the other day and came across that shit. Selling freight flicks!! What is the world coming to??? What jerk off would buy them?? Hah!

Guest imported_b0b

Buying flix off ebay can work out cheaper than paying for a film, taking the photos then paying for the film to be developed! Just a thought.

Guest imported_b0b

^^^ Damn that is just silly. Just put the words Barry McGee in you item and people go crazy for it!

buying flix??

your entitled to your opinion , i guess. but its not about being on anyones jock. nothing wrong with buying and selling flix. sometimes its hard to make a huge quality trade. i have sold 200 flix on ebay before, and with the money i made i bought some other dope flix. real dope actually. why would you buy them you ask??? cuz you want more, maybe you have a mag, a website, serious collectors, shit like that. so dont feel bad selling flix, or buying mine. soup is made with alot of ingredients!

so what exactly is wrong with buying flix? i assume thats just a ''skate video'' with graf artists instead of skaters right? i m confused on how that would mean u were bein a t-dog. all it would do is help support someone who does graf, which is a good thing isn't it?

Archived