Finding People

master bates

I'm trying to find someone that I haven't talked to in years and all I have is there name. I don't even know where the fuck they are anymore. They could be anywhere, any state, any country, any planet. Anywho, I know a lot of you on here are computer nerds and you've probably done the same. How did you guys go about it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you could try google searching thier name. I think there is a directory listing feature somewhere on google and there are also those services where you pay $25-$40 and they track someone down for you. That would be another thing to google about if the directory doesn't work.

Guest krie

try like whitepages.com or those stupid high school book things they have, ya know where ya find ya school add yourself etc. search myspace , livejournal all sorts of that gay shit

im sure youll find em some where

Guest spectr

if you have a old phone number its usually not a problem to find them or if you know what town they live in its easy, call cable phone etc company and get them to give you all the information you need i like to say something like i am the persons dad brother etc and they just got in a horrible accident and need to change where the bills get sent and stuff like that.