Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Finding nemo

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FLESHEATER, Jun 6, 2003.

1. FLESHEATER

FLESHEATER Senior Member

Just saw that with the kids and dammit it was a good movie. The animation was incredible. I can't say much for the plot. Something like the one with that little rat Fivel, but it was suffice. Pixar has to be the pinnacle of Animation. I'm not sure if they do, but I would like to see a movie done for an older crowd prefferably an action flick with a hint of violence and nudity. That would probably make a nice bang at the box office .If you have kids or if your'e just bored and tired of watching Matrix Reloaded , take a peek at this one .

Enjoy !
    http://cdn.digitalcity.com/moviesimages/3ed542a2-0029d-06938-cdbcda6d'>

[color=red]Warning[/color]This scene not recommended for children under 4.

[img]http://cdn.digitalcity.com/moviesimages/3ed542dd-00219-06938-cdbcda6d'>
    [img]http://cdn.digitalcity.com/moviesimages/3ed542f6-003c4-06938-cdbcda6d'>

[img]http://cdn.digitalcity.com/moviesimages/3ed5432d-002de-06938-cdbcda6d'>

[url=http://www.moviefone.com/showtimes/movie.adp?page=previews&movieid=13806&date=20030606&uid=5519&format=bb&x=13&y=16]Movie Preview[/url]

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Oh look! Ballons!

:lol:

Good movie. Then again all Pixar movies are good.

3. Fucking incredible... not only is the animation superb (just think of how hard it must've been to make the scene at the dentist's office at the end when all hell breaks loose), but these guys have the best team of writers I've ever seen. The cleverness is almost disgusting.

MINE!!

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Mamerro, Funny you mentioned how "disgusted" you are by the cleverness. The whole time I was watching this movie I thought of Tom and Jerry.

My dad (who, mind you, is 55) still watches old cartoons. I sat down and watched one with him one night. Now that shit was clever! If you ever get a chance check out the short "Alley Cat" where T & J go bowling. This are damn good plots for 1942.

5. yoink

yoink Elite Member

this looks ill period, ive been meaning to watch it and i think im goin this afternoon, i remember reading that they actually tracked the current to animate the ocean, indepth stuff cant wait.

6. trickone

trickone New Jack

good movie, the animation was incredible

7. BeetNIK

BeetNIK Member

I have held stock in pixar for at least four years, if not five or six. It's worth it just to get there annual report, plus free short films that they have done. The company is sick, hands down, creating software that is innovative beyond belief. I wouldnt be surprised if they created a computer that thought for itself.

I havent seen this yet though, actually i missed monsters inc and alot of their other films because well, i am stupid. Ill rent it when a girl comes over sometime, she'll get bored, and i will have soemthing cool to watch in the background while shes busy....

8. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Steve Jobs (of Mac fame) bought Pixar for 10 million dollars. I believe it is now worth somewhere in the realm of 3 billion.

nemo is definitely on my list, but then again...pretty much anything animated is.

I can only imagine how much fun it would be to design their annual report.

9. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

Out of all the movies out right now...That's the only movie I've been willing to see. But I still haven't. :eek:

10. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

can't forgoet about the old guy playing chess.

11. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

i want to take my lil sisters to go see the movie..anyone want to join me in taking their kid.. or siblings.. heh ;D

12. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

Pixar is dope, very excellent work, ILM gets a shoutout to for all the work they are putting into the hulk very cut-edge

13. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

I heard the 5 movie contract is up, so
    they are done with disney flicks now, right?
    This means they can, and will move on to
    other types of flicks. I heard, but not sure
    if its Pixar, that some CG company is making
    a Bruce Lee flick. Its going to be CG animated
    though, not really Bruce, of course.

Pixar is the sickness when it comes to dope
    flix. Ive seen all their movies, and we
    enjoyed them all! I would go with Alure..
    but Im not out there yet... :(

14. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

aw... when are you gonna be out here fool? im sure another good movie will be out..;D

15. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

hopefully this summer.
    most likely this summer.
    so, Ill let you know.
    me and my friends,
    can get with you and
    your friends, and we can
    be friends.

:lick: