Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Finding fake Louie,help me out

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I wanna get my lady some fake louie vadon(sp) AND AS YOU MAY KNOW I'm not the most fashonable fella so I can't find any.I was in NYC and canal street had that shit out the ass. It would be a dope birthday gift.

If some one could help me find some aight looking shit in TORONTO I'd be happy but I'll take some of that ny shit (hesh money you still in ny?)
    I'll break you off handsomely with graffitio,money etc.

2. Telo

Telo Elite Member

you are going to break someone off handsomely to get it yet you want to buy your girl some fake stuff? hmmmm.. interesting..

3. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

1. dude just steal the real deal (eal eal eal)

2. ^ if you can't do this, just get someone on this board to steal it for you, then "pay them handsomely"

3. i'd try to help you out but i am currently living in a podunk town and there's no louis vuitton around here that i know of

4. if you MUST have fake, go to some ghetto "urban gear" store and they may have some.

4. rinse

rinse Member

get your ass up early an a sunday morning, pick a flea market near you and spend at least 2 or three hours there. sho'enuff you'll find what your lookin' for.

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

the louis has been in short supply lately on canal street. its all about jelly kellys these days....

6. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

we have black guys selling that shit outta their cars in grocery store parking lots! serious.

my aunt could get them but she is in philippines.

7. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

8. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Those damn black guys! ha...........it just sounded funny to me when I read what you wrote!

9. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

^^ haha i know. i started to laugh when i read it for hte second time and decided to keep that up. just for shits and giggles of course.

that comment wasnt meant to offend anyone just for hte record.

10. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

If you're serious.. and you only want the bootleg
    shit I could make a trip down to Canal for you
    if all else fails. I'm sure there might be someone
    closer to that area than me on here.. I'm
    about 15-20 minutes away by train.

Always willing to help someone out.

11. BUCK FUSH

BUCK FUSH Member

What kind of idiot would actually believe that you would spend thousands of dollars a purse for her? Furthermore if shes not an idiot, do you really think shes gonna let you hit it knowing you bought her a fake 10$ purse...meh...

12. Little Korea, I was there last feb I picked up a few bits for lady friends…I was staying round the corner from the flat iron and everyday I walked past these shady looking dudes, they only seemed to ask well healed women if they wanted to buy bags so I had to approach them, they took me off done a cross street in to an office building that had be converted in to a make shift mall each office had its own specialities, I haggled to, basically told them I could get the stuff for half there price in London and ended getting 4 bags and a couple of wallets for about $20… I cant remember the name of the street…I will consult a map..

13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

No fucking way. I've been to the REAL Louis Vutton store at valley fair in San jose......dood, they have mad black security guards just itching to catch and kill a would-be shoplifter.

Swear to god, you'd be able to get away with that shit at Ross but at an upscale store like that? No way. They'd have car Lewis sprinting after your ass on foot down the freeway to get their merchandise back.

Fuck bootleg Louis Vutton anyway. SHit is wicked phony looking and hows that gonna look to your girl?

"Here babe, i got you a fake purse. Wow honey, that cubic zirconium engagement ring I got you looks great with it!"

Cheap mother fucker....why don't you just use your "handsome reward" money to get her a decent authentic purse instead? Coach looks decent and doesn't cost that much. get with the times jerk

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

lol...tease, you have your moments buddy

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew