Finals...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Dec 9 2004, 05:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Dec 9 2004, 05:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Dec 9 2004, 05:57 PM

man pfffffft, you complain about her too much...

no i do not..shut up :rolleyes:

[/b]

what are you talkin about? dont fuckin change my posts....

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Dec 9 2004, 06:15 PM

I forgot to mention that my last semester of school I stayed up for four days straight working on art projects. I had to turn in a monthes worth of work for all my classes because I got really sick.

yeah, i have almost all mine to finish up, i might go do those now....

-Cognitive psychology this saturday at 9am - and it's an ONLINE test. Worst setup ever, the university server is a peice of shit and freezes up totally every 4 minutes.. and the test is timed, 1.5 hours to do 95 questions.. 10 of which are written-response..You think that being an open-book test it would be easier, right? Fuck naw, hardest questions ever.

-3 more next week, haven't even looked at the material yet.

Weee!

Ha, last year I took the most bullshit exam ever.

My physics teacher didn't bother to teach us physics (he was too busy regaling us with stories of learning to breakdance, being a national champion gymnast, and all kinds of interesting shit), so we hadn't covered about a third of the material on the department-standard exam. Acknowledging this failure, he allowed us to use our notes, textbooks, formula sheets. and pretty much anything else we wanted.

The test was 120 questions. Everyone did so badly that he ended up using the raw score. I got a B+, which means I didn't know a third of what we were supposed to have learned.