Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FINALLY MY OWN THREAD OF WHACKNESS

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by HECZ, Aug 26, 2002.

1. HECZ

HECZ Member

FINALLY MY OWN THREAD

THESE ARE ON MY BOOK
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000004.jpg'>

[img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000007.jpg'>
    THIS IS A SLUG CHARACTER THAT ATMOSPHERE'S SLUG SIGNED..

2. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

stick to 3d, i think those look sick, but im not feelin your other letters. good job.

3. HECZ

HECZ Member

A LIL EXPLANATION

I POST SOME OF MY STICKERS ON THE WRITERS WALL IN A STORE CALLED MR. RAGS, WHERE THEY SELL ALL THE URBAN WEAR, AND I TOOK 'EM OFF BECAUSE THE OBVIOUS SLASHING BY TOYS AND WRITE ONS..ANYWAYS IM PAINTING THE INSIDE OF THE STORE NOW SO MY NAME WILL STILL BE UP THERE, BUT IT WILL TAKE UP THE WHOLE PILAR....

4. newjersey

newjersey Member

that purple 3d.... is insane..... i would like to see the sticker before it got toyed.... cause i like throw ups, and it seems to me that there are throw ups beneath it.

5. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

tight

far from whackness...im really feelin your stuff...i love the crosshatched 3d postal...that's just dope...
    ...damn toys think they are better than everyone.stay up.

6. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

i think the pic with the orange spray in the background is really nice....just a kinda sloppy piece. im really feeling the shadowing on the 3d....but im not really feeling the 3d pieces itself. i wonder why the mr. rags i go to doesnt have a writers wall?? make sure to post up your finished painted work. laters.

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

far from wakness....

8. rymewon

rymewon New Jack

those 3ds are sick....

9. CamS

CamS Member

those are definatley sum ill 3Ds...keep it up..

10. Arson.85.ATG

Arson.85.ATG New Jack

i'm feeling ur 3d's//they look aight...what mr. Rags are u talking about??..theres one around here in miami..i thought that maybe u might be some where near so that we can meet eachother and i can destroy u.....but none the less...its looking smooth.....no beef..just buff

11. HECZ

HECZ Member

IM IN ILLINOIS!!!^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DESTROY ME!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    no beef, just vegie.

12. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

im liking the 3d ones....dont know about the others.... i like the character to though

13. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 Member

Nice 3D styles HECZ keep it up post some more........:king:

14. THEdude

THEdude Guest

I wish I knew Slug
    :(

nice sketches!!:)

15. cheps

cheps Member

Word, im listenin to some god loves ugly, slug is mad talented, tyte sketches too, im likin your color schemes.

-A