Finally got my scanner working.

Guest CRone

Guest CRone

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/CRone/CRoneTU.jpg'>

Quick little drawing in class today.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/CRone/crone.jpg'>

Handsteez, yeah I need to work on it.

Please criticize, constructively though please.

About me: I live in DC, been sketching for about 2-3 months, been "tagging" for about 6 months, not that seriously though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stoney Blaze

..i like the first one. espesially the character.

try putting a little more time in making your lines straiter, cleaner and crisper.

Guest CRone
Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

..i like the first one. espesially the character.

try putting a little more time in making your lines straiter, cleaner and crisper.

Yeah, I used a sharpie and it bled like crazy, gotta get some prismas or something.

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by CRone

Yeah, I used a sharpie and it bled like crazy, gotta get some prismas or something.

I use those too. sharpies are like stock caps bro. you almost never know what kind of line you're gonna get from them. They bleed less when semi-dry.

maybe try working on a larger area of paper.

Guest CRone
Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

I use those too. sharpies are like stock caps bro. you almost never know what kind of line you're gonna get from them. They bleed less when semi-dry.

maybe try working on a larger area of paper.

alright, ill do the same sketch on a nicer bigger piece of paper and see how it turns out.

thanks for the support too

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The marker bleeding is less about the marker and more about the paper you're rocking... cheap printing paper works really well, and if you're blingin' it, get some Graphis 360 at your local art store... You paint your markers on the opposite side of your line art and it comes off on the other side so fucking smooth... definitely worth it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived