FINALLY GETTING FIRED!

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last time i parted ways with a good employer i got a years paid vacation paid out even though i only worked there 9 months.....on the books i was only there six and got paid for the other three and collected unemployment for almost two years. plus cashed out 401 ks and stock options.

congratulations.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Ive only gotten fired once, when I was 18.

I went to my cuzzinz wedding,

and did a "no show, no call".

Next day, I show up for work,

and boss lady hands me a pink slip.

I say, "Whats this?"

She says, "No Show, No Call...youre fired".

Boss Lady cut me a final check,

and gave me the boot...no questions asked!

Fuck KMART!

glad theyre going under.

what did you do?

probably not asking me...butcha know what Mr. Webster....i had lots of coffee today.

I called in sick and blamed it on the black mold in my apartment which triggered my deppression and fatiuge. Which i truly belived was the reason for my excessive abscences. a multi billion dollar bank is scared of lawsuits so i got plugged and temp agencys dont fire you the client ends the assignment and they cant fire you for being ill so you qaulify for unemployment.

If you didnt like your job, how come you just didnt quit it ?

Or was it more fun being slack, rude, not working etc and then getting fired ?

actually, i like that last option better .. :ballcap:

yeap, i did not sign a sales agreement/non-compete form which was a 'condition of my employment'. i've officially been 'let go'. i go straight to work tomorrow at the competition's office with all the customers i've cultivated...

here's the new puppy..

Originally posted by johnny

yeap, i did not sign a sales agreement/non-compete form which was a 'condition of my employment'. i've officially been 'let go'. i go straight to work tomorrow at the competition's office with all the customers i've cultivated...

here's the new puppy..

Non-compete contracts suck... We've got about six salespeople from another company who've got them for a year...

What do you sell, cute puppies?

Archived