final fantasy X

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one of my roommates is also obsessed with that crap

when the last one came out he didnt leave the house for a week

i would laeve for work and he would be playing

i would come home late at night and he would be playing

that game does something to people

i haven;t been playing any RPGs lately. i still haven't finished shenmue...anyone have a burnt shenmue 2 for their dreamcast? i'm willing to buy it :D

i only played FF7 heh...FF8 and 9 look weak. i haven't touched 10.

right now, i'm just playing ragnarok online...as a beta tester :crazy: as so 6000+ other people are

Guest Stapler

Sorry to put you GAME NERDS to shame BUT JAPAN HAS FINAL FANTASY !!. And they play it over the net and shit with the play 2`s. it shits all over 10 from what a friends younger brother was saying.

HAHA...is ruby weapon the fucker on sand?

well what you have to do is kill two people in your party (during the battle) and then just hope you have a shit load of potion and ethers. oh yeah, do you have the knights of the round table? keep using that shit on that fucker because it's the strongest.

well i may be off on some points but it's been a few years since i played final fantasy 7. wait, are you talking about FF7, A squad?

yah im talkin bout ff7 i used the item trick i have 99 megalixers

my guys r bout lvl 77 with all teh ultimates and most have there best limit and i have knights of teh round and mime

so the only way i see it is to kill ruby by throwing lots of money

seems kind of ironic killing people by throwing money at them... ah

Originally posted by Stapler

Sorry to put you GAME NERDS to shame BUT JAPAN HAS FINAL FANTASY !!. And they play it over the net and shit with the play 2`s. it shits all over 10 from what a friends younger brother was saying.

i played it at the E3 event in la that shit was sick a fuck they had like ten playstations hooked up so you could play on a network with other people from squre inside this office two buildings away .the only thing that sucked about it is that it was in japenese for the majority of the gameplay but you cold chat with other people in english. some guy kept asking where his pants were for like two hours.

and by the time i got to the nintendo and sony area my eyes were basically turned to mush and all i could hear was the sound a sakura from snk vs capcom 2 screaming HADOUKEN over and over in my head and i was out of cigerettes and my legs hurt from holding 40 pounds of free crap from all the booths........(oh yah if anyone lives around la go to the city of industry to FRANK & SONS on saturday and in the far left corner my friend the man with many peircings should have a shitload of final fantasy merchandise and e3 junk for sale

Archived