Final Fantasy 7 movie?

Swiffer Jet

September 25, 2003 - In an odd twist, all those rumors of a Final Fantasy VII sequel from Square Enix have proven true. Is it for the PS2? Is it for the PSP? Is it for the Atari 2600?

No, no and (thinking...) definitely no.

The upcoming issue of Japan's Jump Magazine, a popular comic magazine that every now and then contains exclusive world-reaching videogame announcements, contains first information and pictures from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. This new product isn't a game -- it's a direct-to-DVD computer graphics movie.

As the name may imply, FFVII: Advent Children is a successor to the FFVII storyline. While few solid details have been revealed, it's known that the story takes place two years after the events of FFVII (note: we're not sure which "end" is being referred to -- the end of the events involving Cloud and his silent commrades, or the end involving the Red XIII dude). Something happens to disturb the peace that was returned at the end of FFVII. Images revealed from the DVD seem to show Cloud and Sephiroth, but that's about it.

A Japanese release is scheduled for 2004. No word yet from Square Enix regarding a possible stateside release of the product. The images included in this article's media page were scanned by some folks in Japan who have access to the issue of Jump ahead of time.

Square Enix will be unveiling more information on their upcoming products tomorrow. Stay tuned for what could be more details on this DVD.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/451/451541p1.h....html?fromint=1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cant say i have checked out robert bloch..i was never really into mythos stories until a year ago though so i'm still getting into it.

my ex girl bought me a cthulhu plushie doll...its really creepy

check out a recent movie based on lovecratfts story called "dagon" its pretty good in my opinion...and i've seen way too many horror movies for my own good.

but the worst for me was spending all that damn time leveling up aerith just so the biotch could die...thank goodness for the gameshark

Archived