Final Cut Pro 4

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly

most stores don't leave it in the box, if that's what you're referring to...

otherwise, search online. it's out there, i promise. if i find it first, do i get a prize?

sure why not. I really can not find it. and I want it very badly.

good luck if you can find the whole thing.

you can find some of it no problem like the actual app, but the whole thing comes on 2 dual density dvd's equal to 16 gigs of info.

if you want to use 4 to its full potential you need to get all of it because its fuckin serious. i've been looking for it since a seminar i went to about 3 months ago but i can't find the whole thing (for free).

if you find it, be sure to let us know.. :)

Guest me IS cool

I found verison 4, it's 1.4GB. I found it in a torrent on the net. If you know how to use bitTorrent then let me know so I can get you the link. I donnu about the whole 2 dvd thing, since I have never used it.

:king:

Originally posted by slimeball

If you have a PC snag a copy of Premier off of kazaa. It's Final Cut Pro's equivalent as far as I can tell.

I've used Premiere, I wasn't aware it was Final Cut's equivalent. I also wasn't aware Final Cut was soley mac based. I'll check it out though, thanks.

Originally posted by me IS cool

I found verison 4, it's 1.4GB. I found it in a torrent on the net. If you know how to use bitTorrent then let me know so I can get you the link. I donnu about the whole 2 dvd thing, since I have never used it. :king:

yeah thats just the finalCut app.

"Powerful toolset

Video pros will appreciate Final Cut Pro 4’s rich editing tools — including support for asymmetric trimming — and new customization features such as fully customizable keyboards and workspace layouts. RT Extreme, a sophisticated multi-stream real-time architecture, supports an increased number of video streams and effects. Multi-track audio mixing, multi-channel output and real-time audio effects enhance NLE-based audio editing. Final Cut Pro 4 includes two additional creative tools: LiveType , a broadcast-quality title generator, and SoundTrack , an intuitive tool for creating custom musical scores. Final Cut Pro 4 gives digital artists the freedom to explore their creativity."

more @ www.apple.com/finalcutpro/

what makes #4 so serious is the LiveType and SoundTrack. LiveType is just boggling the mind super serious sickness... but in order to run it you need all the source files. which includes gigs of tiff's, psd's, and eps files, as well as all the source files and beats and loops they give you for SoundTrack. It also comes with a brand new crazy rendering engine and compression tools...

i got to fuck around with it at the seminar i was @, and this shit is rediculous. they had it running on a jacked up G5 and it was buttah.

if you don't have a jacked up dual G4 don't even bother, stick with #3 it does the job good..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Premiere is shit next to FCP, nowhere near the equivalent. I use it quite often and have come to realize it's not really up to par with other editing apps out there.

Archived