fill-ins

Guest eessee

Guest eessee

i always thought...now that i think... that an important piece of a piece was a fill-in i think(opinion) that t0kid who has the mad coolest colors and style is probably one of the top contenders.... who do u think holds the prize... but t-kid is my pic and if any toher good peeps mentioned props will be received....ohh and i'm high so excuse my stupidicity.. :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest eessee

yeah fill in is important but hey no matter how ugly ur outline is if u got a mad cool fill its the eye catching piece u see when u drive by... like i got some flics from cycle and his letter are aight but his fills are vicious... so hey its all important ...:D

Guest eessee

its funny how peeps say trash and seem to take 5 minutes out of there life to look at think about it and diss...at leadst when i do it its with dignity and when i'm high so i have a narcotics excuse and besides i'm a dickhead anyway but hey i like when people arehonest shows.... lets just see what the walls say dog... heheh much DIDO and C DESE NUTZ i love you guys .... much hate ...:D i'm high excuse me....:scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :spent: :spent:

Guest mafIAkilla

i disagree on fillins making a piece eyecatching,because by human nature,that that is the most simple and basic is eyecatching,because that is what the average human brain can understand. so in that sense,the most eyecathcing thing to do would be to do a simple straight letter. but once again,im straying off topic.....

i think that vox.cbs has the best fills

Guest Showoff

yeah, I agree.. if you got an ill stee, you can rock a crisp hollow and it really does speak fo' itself..

Archived