Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

fights

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seka1, Jul 14, 2003.

1. seka1

seka1 New Jack

just wundering some of you peoples techniques for fighting. personally i go for all dome shots as fast as i can but just wundering what yuou guys do and some other techniques.
    peace

2. space base

space base Senior Member

why isn't fannypack banned yet?

3. space base

space base Senior Member

I usually never talk any shit or say shit like,"Im gonna fuck you up." I just swing on them first and aim for the nose but usually end up hitting them in the eyes and mouth too. And throw uppercuts.

4. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

wanna end it quick, punch em in the neck

5. kido

kido Senior Member

A quick left hand to the noggin.

6. TOR

TOR Member

i usually get the 1st hit when there not expecting it and go for mostly face hits and if i dont think i can get a hit in i kick there legs or try to kinda trip them.i dont really grab but if im getting fucked up or something i'll kinda spear them or something

7. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

a krescent kick to the face followed by a 180 degree backfist to the side of the head, while the individuals body is still rotating due to the kick. after the body is finished with its "spin" motion, i would normally deliver a knife edge kick to the kidney just at the point to where the body is about to collapse. As the person is crying, or in most cases unconscious, in the fetel position, i would tap their head a few times to get their attention. i would offer them my hand to help them up to drive them to the nearest hospital. This is when it gets fun. When the individual has nothing to lose, i would help them to my car. I would then pick them up and thow them face first into their windshield, because it was parked next to my car. I tricked them. I would then turn up the radio so loud, their ear drums would pop. I will then tie a few bricks to the gas pedal and steer into the closest body of deep water. It is important not to look suspicious when doing these tasks.

8. S@T@N

[email protected]@N Senior Member

9. mizx

mizx New Jack

damn you dudes are pussys..

i let the person hit me first,
    then i just lay them out with some quick blows to the face

no need to get all technical unless your fighting a black belt

10. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

i'd probably laugh my ass off if someone tried to pull some tae kwon do shit on me... well, i'd be laughing until i get fucked up

11. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

headbutts, uppercuts, right hook

nigga(er)s kno(w)

12. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i just get the other guy rocking then when they go to punch me they get off balance and i trip there ass and get ontop of the fucker and go buck

13. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

U WANNA FIGHT??? GOTA TAKE ON MY CREW TOO YOYO...

[​IMG]

14. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

kick them and run.

no seriously I've never been in a fight in my life. I've never even had anyone get up in my face and yell at me. I just never let things get to that point and/or I don't surround myself with people of that mentality.

15. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

Re: Re: fights

or a swift kick to the balls...or a gun or a knife.