fights

seka1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i usually get the 1st hit when there not expecting it and go for mostly face hits and if i dont think i can get a hit in i kick there legs or try to kinda trip them.i dont really grab but if im getting fucked up or something i'll kinda spear them or something

a krescent kick to the face followed by a 180 degree backfist to the side of the head, while the individuals body is still rotating due to the kick. after the body is finished with its "spin" motion, i would normally deliver a knife edge kick to the kidney just at the point to where the body is about to collapse. As the person is crying, or in most cases unconscious, in the fetel position, i would tap their head a few times to get their attention. i would offer them my hand to help them up to drive them to the nearest hospital. This is when it gets fun. When the individual has nothing to lose, i would help them to my car. I would then pick them up and thow them face first into their windshield, because it was parked next to my car. I tricked them. I would then turn up the radio so loud, their ear drums would pop. I will then tie a few bricks to the gas pedal and steer into the closest body of deep water. It is important not to look suspicious when doing these tasks.

if they suck at fighting.....HEADBUT! then when they step back in pain you wind up a BIG right hook and BAM! right to the temple.

or a palm shot up the nose to end a fight quickly, becarfull with that one, you can kill some one with that, the sinus gets shoved into the brain.

ooh ! and hard kicks to the stomach, make shure to hit them with the BOTTOM of your foot, cuz if you kick with the top...youl break your foot.:king:

CRAMPS ANGRY!!! CRAMPS SMASH!!!!!:heated: :mad2: :evil2: :mean: :twitch: :zombie:

Originally posted by space base

why isn't fannypack banned yet?

i love that post!!!!!

anyways.... When you fight you MUST!!! get the first punch.

The first punch usually decides if you will win the fight or not. A punch to the face when a person does not have adrenaline flowing in him will cause him to be dazed unless hes ultrahyperglobalcompunet gangsta.

so to fight you need to be able to take a hit. or else you lose.

have a plan..if you might get in a fight, but decide to be the bigger man and walk away.... have a plan in case you sucker punches you in the back of the head.

Tune it into your head... think " Ok right when he punches me im gonna turn around quick and slam him head first into the ground"

if your not thinking about how ur gonna counter you might become dazed.

never hook punch in a fight. they are too counterable.

a wide stance gives you balance but no speed

a close stand gives you speed but no balance.

Aim to be in between those two ^

a good book to read is obviously enough Bruce lee's book

the tao of jeet kune do

its worth readin even if your a lover and not a fighter!

P.S. seeking has the best job sometimes... He gets to BAN

Haha.... i saw a fight couple days ago between these mexican girls..

they were fightin over some ugly mexican guy.

girl 1: Hey bitch im talkin to you, why ya gotta be a slut to get my man"

girl 2: fuck you bitch he likes me now

girl 3: What! ya gotta at least hear her out"

girl 1: yea ya fuckin slut"

girls 2 "....." *Throws folder at girl1"

girls 1: oh no u fuckin di'nt" *right hooks girls2 in the face 3 times*

girl2: *:cry2: :cry2: later she looked like this :D :D

edit*

hey tease ya play cs? wc3 mod for cs?

i was in a fight with a mexican kid who talked alot of shit...he said stuf like "im gonna fucking kill him" or "ill beat him in to a coma"

well durring the fight....he got desperate cuz he sucked at fighting and i was laghing every time he punched me, so he grabed my hair when i went to tackle him. he pulled it like a ninny..

then i got mad.......and i broke his nose....

it was fun!:king:

pulling hair is for chikaz.......not men.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

a krescent kick to the face followed by a 180 degree backfist to the side of the head, while the individuals body is still rotating due to the kick. after the body is finished with its "spin" motion, i would normally deliver a knife edge kick to the kidney just at the point to where the body is about to collapse. As the person is crying, or in most cases unconscious, in the fetel position, i would tap their head a few times to get their attention. i would offer them my hand to help them up to drive them to the nearest hospital. This is when it gets fun. When the individual has nothing to lose, i would help them to my car. I would then pick them up and thow them face first into their windshield, because it was parked next to my car. I tricked them. I would then turn up the radio so loud, their ear drums would pop. I will then tie a few bricks to the gas pedal and steer into the closest body of deep water. It is important not to look suspicious when doing these tasks.

hahahahha that'a great.

i never got into a fight nor will i plan to.

but if need be, the person has to throw the first punch.

once the person throws the first punch, my main target is the troat, then the chest then the stomach. i want him to have trouble breathing for a few minutes.

Originally posted by CRAMPS

if they suck at fighting.....HEADBUT! then when they step back in pain you wind up a BIG right hook and BAM! right to the temple.

make sure you connect with that headbutt. I was on the recieving end this weekend and it was disorienting, but it only split my lip instead of breaking my nose like it should have. not as painfull as a right hook by a long shot.

Originally posted by ese

make sure you connect with that headbutt. I was on the recieving end this weekend and it was disorienting, but it only split my lip instead of breaking my nose like it should have. not as painfull as a right hook by a long shot.

of course! if you dont know how to headbut well lets just say ive seen kids brake their noses trying to headbut.

key is good head swing speed and strength and hitting with the top part of the fore head.

other wize...use those good old power punches when the opponent is dissoriented.

I prefer uncle-boy's strategy. If someone fucks with me I just stand there and let them do it, then I'll continue eating then I'll head home, log on to Channel Zero and post how "terrified" I was at KFC, the mall, PETCO, Roscoe's Chicken N Waffles, the Salvation Army Center, Wal-Mart, Boys & Girls Club, or any other place I hang out at.