fights...

vinyl junkie

you ever get in a fight and not remeber getting hit, but then later you get sore like you did? after being in a large brawl tonight i had several people say they were amazed that i didn't let all these hits effect me, but i didn't remeber getting hit at all... but now that i'm at home, and it's several hours later i'm getting really sore... this sucks. oh well, i'll deal...:beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats because you got so much adrenaline , and abit of dopamine running through your body your are effectively immune to pain , so you dont realize your getting hit , then once those levels return to normal in a few hours , youll start to fell the pain they left behind ...

that happens all the time to me , not from fights , but bball , snowboarding , skating etc......im always sore a few hours later , and the next day or 2...

it's not just not feeling it though, it's not even remebering it... your response is probably still true, it jst spooks me alittle is all... plus i hate fighting with a passion (it's part of my job though :( ), so it really spooks me whenever i'm realize that i'm good at it, and that i can deal with it...

Guest blood as ink

well you did get hit in the head with a trash can...i figure you'd feel it somewhere down the line...those dudes were big...eep.

i avoid fights like crusty punx avoid showers.

Archived