FIGHTING LAZINESS 4+24+04

DR+DELUSION

i think im anemic or have chronic fatigue syndrome or maybe im depressed and in denial. all i know is i cant ever get enough sleep which forces me to guzzle rockstars and tazo chai lattes and eat alva and ephedrine and all day just to be semi productive in order to get out of the hole ive recently dug myself into. maybe i'll get lucky and the combination of massive amounts of caffiene and ephedrine will cause me to have a heart attack and then i'll die.

hmmmm lets see how bogged down and swamped and behind DR+DELUSION is.....

- i have finals next week and i haven't cracked a book

- i have 3 late assignments for humanities due in 2 hours but im wasting time here

- i have 2 commissioned paintings that i haven't even sketched out because i've been wasting time painting and drawing stupid characters that nobody will appreciate or buy.

- my car is a filthy mess and i feel like whitetrash for letting it get that way.

- i have to complete about 30 lessons for my 2 online courses in 2 weeks or pull of a string of well-crafted lies in order to avoid being castrated by my parents who like to have my balls in their mouths 24/7

- i have yet to complete blame's package which i've been owing him for weeks.

i dunno if i can though cause i think abercrombie is finally on to me. yikes. i've been sloppy and thats what i get. dropping a handful of sensor tags on the floor of the dressing room and frantically gathering them hoping that nobody sees me under the door.....yeah that could do it.

fuck. seeing as how i already have too many irons in the fire, why don't i add some more for good measure. if anyone wants to trade crap email me at iamthenewblack@hotmail.com tellling me what you've got. i wont tell you what i have until you do because i dont want to waste my time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived