fighting depression

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

usually i go to the beach or bomb.

right now it feels as if its eating me alive.

beer does not do the trick, nor does the ganja.

i cant draw for shit right now and i dont really have the energy to do it.

all i really feel like doing is cookin up some fish and eating.

im just kinda thinking. well, actually i have been thinking for a long long time now.i have been thinking of this world and how much i just wanna leave, but its all about life, you know.im not as cowardly to commit myself to death, but i am so much of the coward to not do anything about it.like im inside of myself watching the destruction.

what could be so wrong with me that i just sit back and watch myself die?that i let it carry on?

i think my life started to fall apart right whe n ifound myself on 12oz.back when i was in arizona.i almost died out there.the thing is, i would always pick myself up..i havent found myself doing that in like a year now.

i let down my friends and family in times when they needed what i could do to help everybody out.it seems that all i did was give them a warning and try to spread the last bit of love that i had, but losing myself at the same time, digging that hole that would continue to the depts of no return.

im a believer in God, but i always find myself backsliding or falling off the trail.these are hard times for me, i deal with many spiritual things that bug me out, but assure me that God is there, but why do i have to believe when im bothered by the possessed?if my life was somewhat on the right track, the damn demons would know not to show thier face around me, but who really knows why some people like myself see those types of things.i just know that im gifted and i havent grasped unto or found what it is that i should be doing. like, im scared of the church for false teachings, i mean i cant even look at a church, let alone face the shame to even look in one while passing by in a car.if you look at a church and find it hard to look, like you're ashamed, deep down inside..you got problems.funny thing is, i know that God is right here with me.i feel Him.

maybe tomorrow will be the turn of a new leaf for me.i hope that things will be better one day and i will become the great man i feel i should be, cause i know that i am.maybe my tears will comfort me and wash away the mud, so that i may see how to fight this battle.i hope so.

well, my fish is almost done.:yum:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

yeah, church is in you though.by myself would be cool.

i was mostly talking to myself in this thread..i started off with the beach and paint and cooking fish, then i just went off. good stuff to read.

Guest Stapler

You need the following

1 P U S S Y

2 No more BEER or GANJA for a while

3 Get off the fucking computer and keep yourself occupied

4 Listen to some kicked back tunes

5 etc........................

Guest uncle-boy

i've been depressed a lot for the past few months willy.

going to the beach, haging out with good friends, and working out helps.

and in the past week i started to go to shurch again, stopped drinking so much and stuffs. even met a really cool girl. i've actually been smiling a lot lately.

life is ful of crap, just criuise and do your best and you'll be all g.

if you like cruise juss give uncle one call. chee hee.

it sucks to be a manic depressive. it runs in the family. artists, ya know? just look at it this way, we're all fighting the same battles. every human on this earth is fighting a battle, a struggle within, or whatever. i feel like the "real me" likes to play hide-and-seek, when i get depressed, i just seek out myself, and there i am. it's all batter, until i have to play the game again. anyway, hope that helps.

peace

i'm not sure what to say. just go to the beach or nature and chill out and listen to some good tunes i guess. thats what i'd do if my ass was in hawaii. i used to go to church some too, but after they started trying to teach the kids some stuff and showed them wierd videos to convince them, i stopped. but that was only at the baptist church. i'm not really into the whole church thing either...just think for yourself and reason with others about issues i guess instead of going. well, cheer up charlie.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

if i was to walk in nature or go to a beach id get even more depressed...when im alone i have time ot think to myself and shit and when i think to myself i get pretty depressed...the only shit that helps m is hanging out with the homies, which rarely ever happens because they are all losers or busy and shit, the other thing is the ganja, that shit helps me alot, ive been smoking every day when i get home from school and its making me dumb and forgettfull but at least i dont feel like shit ya kno

man reading what you said is the same with me im always fallin off with God too and yo i hate when ppl just run to God when they need stuff ya know not saing ya do just droppin some thoughts anyways i get just like you a lot and im kinda interested now too :- but having a gf really helps its just hard to deal with and sleeping makes it worse nak heh

Guest TresOne

Do whatever makes you happy... like drawing or painting, although i know how plain that seems at times. I went through crazy depression a while back, and i found that the only thing that really helped was just to forget about all the shit going on, and enjoy doing shit for myself. No more worrying about school, or work, or friends/relatives, or the girl, just taking a little time to enjoy shit for myself. People will understand.. everyone needs a little time once and a while. For me, getting away for a while really helped. I just packed up my shit, got in the car and drove. Ended up going camping for a few days, just kickin' it back, sleeping, fishing, and forgetting all the shit that messed me up in the first place.

Life tends to always work itself out in some fucked up way.

Take it easy and enjoy what you've got :king:

i myself get caught up in this life and start questioning whats going on, and im just waiting for something to happen, anything that will change things. im not sure what i what or how to get it im just floating by, i to believe in god but from with in myself i know whats right and dont want my beliefs to get altered by going to church. it could be that im too lazy or scared but i just dont go. with all thats going on in life i get too concerned with everything, the bigger picture. so i just end up concentrating all my energies on simple things ive been overlooking in my day to day, then when my body and mind i ready i continue with these bigger picture thoughts.

all i can say is take it easy and realize what you take for granted, itll level you out. maybe....i really dont know what im talking about.

Guest tears*uno

ive kind of fallen into depression lately as well. i lost alot of friends in this past year, im not very sure why, which sucks. alot of them were fake and im glad i saw through that, but it sucks barely having anyone to talk to. i feel like a really big loser because basically all i do everyday is come hoem and get on the computer and draw and go painting, going out only once in a while. my girlfriend doesnt treat me as good as a girlfriend sshouldand i dont get to see ehr very often, but i love her and i just cant dump her because i knwo as soon as i see her with another guy i will go crazy and be even sadder. so taht is also a big dilemma for me. my daddy got put in jail too, and i lost all respect for him as well as contact. life has been really tough lately and i fuckin hate depression. i dont know how to get through it either. i get pussy, i draw, i paint, and smoke an occasional blunt which keeps me happy for abotu an hour. but i feel very reclused and that ive drifted away from society lately and its killin me. im not suicidal or anything really, i jsut really hope it doesnt lead to that. thanks for reading this if you did im gonna go eat some food and draw. PEACE ! :(

climb mountains : the sea is a bit overwhelming when you feel like someone has crapped inside your head, maybe just me, but i try to head for the hills instead, fresh air, exercise and scenery...can't go wrong there

the pub : 'un vino veritas' - 'in wine there is truth'...go to the pub with your mate/s more, things seem to come out into the open better after a few pints, and occasionaly get sorted

women : stay away from them, they'll fuck you up, hahaha (but seriously, they usually do)

dub/reggae : the ultimate feel-better music (for me anyway)

yoga : can't recommend it enough

aye well, that was my attempt at some helpful advice...chin-up old chap :lick:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by TresOne

Do whatever makes you happy

nothing makes me feel happy....except making fun of people and drugs, now wheres my god damn shrooms, o yea...maybe if i had a fuckin girlfriend i wouldnt be so fucked up

Archived