Fighting Crooks!

Tough Love

Ive been thinking about this a lot and Im stumped. Why is there no superheros in our city/world? Why hasn't some nutcase gotten a costum and started fighting crime already? You'd think with so much insperation someone would have thought of it by now. Even if no one has any "super powers" you can still go fight crime in a looney costum and get bitches. I don't get it. If I ever fail school or something, I'm going to become a superhero and go killing and arresting crooks. Watch out!

But seriously, if you guys decided to be superheros, what would u call urself, what would be ur weapons of choice etc?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

i'm all for dressing up in a costume and going batman, and beating thugs and criminals and mobsters with bats wrapped in razorwire, and stabbing them in the face, and drowning all of them.

im all for it.

i want to have that as my job.

i want to be the collector of karmic debt.

GREAT THREAD.

I was just thinking about this as I brushed my teeth, and I came upon two ideas of who I'd be.

First, I'd be The DIRTY PAKI. I would drown racists in curry and my secret lair would be a basement apartment filled with every relative I could find. No one would go near it because of the awful 'ethnic' stench emanating from it.

Second, I think I'd be on some Judge Dredd shit and call myself THE REDEEMER or something. I would just kill, kill, kill, a la Punisher. Mad guns...maaaaad guns. And I would kill anybody doing ANYthing illegal..except maybe smoking weed or some shit. No questions asked - death.

Originally posted by Tough Love@May 13 2005, 12:17 AM

Ive been thinking about this a lot and Im stumped. Why is there no superheros in our city/world? Why hasn't some nutcase gotten a costum and started fighting crime already? You'd think with so much insperation someone would have thought of it by now. Even if no one has any "super powers" you can still go fight crime in a looney costum and get bitches. I don't get it. If I ever fail school or something, I'm going to become a superhero and go killing and arresting crooks. Watch out!

But seriously, if you guys decided to be superheros, what would u call urself, what would be ur weapons of choice etc?

in reality the closest you can get to being a superhero is denzel washington in man on fire, and hes more of a crazed vigilante (who dies at the end)