Fight or Run?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm pretty confident with my fighting abilties, but i try to avoid demostrating them. a few of the fights i've been in have resulted in beef with a bunch of people, therefore i end up fighting them too. really though, i'm not running unless i know i'm going to get jumped, but even then, i'm coming back deep.

• 8 years later...

when this thread was made i was 17, more than likely i was getting ready for a night of underage dranking and doing hoodrat stuff with my friends...

edit - i read the date wrong. i was at subway making that minimum wage monayz from 5-9 :o

i'm pretty confident with my fighting abilties, but i try to avoid demostrating them. a few of the fights i've been in have resulted in beef with a bunch of people, therefore i end up fighting them too. really though, i'm not running unless i know i'm going to get jumped, but even then, i'm coming back deep.

now he fights asic in metal heads

aquire law and rights knowledge, allow 1 swing and fight comences under self defense mode. i'm not wasting my schooling over a stupid fight that is gonna be reviewed by an ethics board.

Huh?? I aint EVER lettin anyone get the drop on me. Who says you even gonna see the punch commin???

I blast until problem is over and then bounce.

Archived