Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FIGHT MUSIC!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by CROME12DVS, Oct 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CROME12DVS

CROME12DVS Guest

I HEARED THAT SCANT GOT FUCKED UP BY DR.....ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THAT??????NOT THAT I GIVE A FUCK BUT ITS KIND OF FUN VISUALIZING BEEF!!!!!IM JUST WIERD THAT WAY :crazy: BUT YO I GOT THIS IDEA FROM VIDEO GRAFF...BUCKSHOT SAMPLE (MUST GET DISSED) IF YOU HAD DRAMA WHAT SONG WOULD YOU HAVE PUMPING TO AMP YOU UP????? ME PERSOALY IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ONYX PULL YOUR SKIRT UP!!!!!
    HOLLA!?!????1

(YO SEEKING DONT HATE!)PLEASE:confused:

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, your a fucking moron. I'd love to see the bullshit you paint (or more likely sketch.) Toy ass sucker, all up in someone elses business on the fucking interent. I dont have to hate on you, theres 5,000 other registered users that'll do it for me.

3. CROME12DVS

CROME12DVS Guest

IM SAYING THOUGH!!!! YOU'RE LIKE SECRET FUCKIN SQUIRL OVER THERE IM ALL OUT IN THE OPEN WHATS GOOD?
    WHAT AND WHERE DO U WRITE?;) MY PAGE WILL BE UP SOON AND ITS CRM I AINT BOMB IN A MINUTE BUT MY SHIT IS OUT THERE BELIVE IT AND IM A GROWN ASS MUTHA FUCKA TO BE BOMBIN EVERY NIGHT BUT A CATCH MY SPOTS WHEN IM HUNGRY AND IF I GO BACK TO BEING A LOOSER LIKE HALF OF THE GRAFF COMMUNITY ID TAKE OUT A CITY IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

homosayswhat?

haha... i cant believe i just said that...

5. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Is there really 5000 members? Thats blazing. Anyway, you of all people should know when your talking to little kids. Your going to hurt their precious little feelings. Let us be bullies too.

6. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Cats Ran Over My Ego. :king:
    Listen SHorty, Dont piss in the wind or bet on any three legged horses...

7. CROME12DVS

CROME12DVS Guest

YO SON MY FUCKING COCK IS BIGGER THAN YOU AND BOTH OF YOU GET THE BEAT DOWN ANTHEM <span style='color:eek:range'>"PUNKS JUMP UP 2 GET BEAT DOWN"!!!!</span> RETIRE YOUR MOUTH AND TAKE IT TO THE PHISICAL:king:

8. taper

taper Elite Member

fuck you chrome. you just happen to uh how to put this nicely....you suck :D

9. beardo

beardo Guest

we're all laughing at you dude

10. CROME12DVS

CROME12DVS Guest

;) ;) ;) ;)
    IM GLAD I HAVE SO MANY CHEERLADERS!!!!
    DAMM YALL REALY CANT BE FROM MY TOWN HUH???
    OR YOUR JUST REALY PUSSI????

11. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHA, yeah SON !!

12. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

crome...you should get a new sn...is it worth getting dogged out every minute of the day???
    youre killing me seeking

13. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Very well then CROME, If its a theme song your looking for, here is the one I dedicate to you.
    Drumrolll please.....................
    Skee-Lo : I wish I was...

14. beardo

beardo Guest

15. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Why do so many of you hate niggers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.