FIGHT MUSIC!!!!

Guest CROME12DVS

Guest CROME12DVS

I HEARED THAT SCANT GOT FUCKED UP BY DR.....ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THAT??????NOT THAT I GIVE A FUCK BUT ITS KIND OF FUN VISUALIZING BEEF!!!!!IM JUST WIERD THAT WAY :crazy: BUT YO I GOT THIS IDEA FROM VIDEO GRAFF...BUCKSHOT SAMPLE (MUST GET DISSED) IF YOU HAD DRAMA WHAT SONG WOULD YOU HAVE PUMPING TO AMP YOU UP????? ME PERSOALY IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ONYX PULL YOUR SKIRT UP!!!!!

HOLLA!?!????1

(YO SEEKING DONT HATE!)PLEASE:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, your a fucking moron. I'd love to see the bullshit you paint (or more likely sketch.) Toy ass sucker, all up in someone elses business on the fucking interent. I dont have to hate on you, theres 5,000 other registered users that'll do it for me.

Guest CROME12DVS

IM SAYING THOUGH!!!! YOU'RE LIKE SECRET FUCKIN SQUIRL OVER THERE IM ALL OUT IN THE OPEN WHATS GOOD?

WHAT AND WHERE DO U WRITE?;) MY PAGE WILL BE UP SOON AND ITS CRM I AINT BOMB IN A MINUTE BUT MY SHIT IS OUT THERE BELIVE IT AND IM A GROWN ASS MUTHA FUCKA TO BE BOMBIN EVERY NIGHT BUT A CATCH MY SPOTS WHEN IM HUNGRY AND IF I GO BACK TO BEING A LOOSER LIKE HALF OF THE GRAFF COMMUNITY ID TAKE OUT A CITY IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS

Guest CROME12DVS

YO SON MY FUCKING COCK IS BIGGER THAN YOU AND BOTH OF YOU GET THE BEAT DOWN ANTHEM <span style='color:orange'>"PUNKS JUMP UP 2 GET BEAT DOWN"!!!!</span> RETIRE YOUR MOUTH AND TAKE IT TO THE PHISICAL:king:

Guest CROME12DVS

;) ;) ;) ;)

IM GLAD I HAVE SO MANY CHEERLADERS!!!!

DAMM YALL REALY CANT BE FROM MY TOWN HUH???

OR YOUR JUST REALY PUSSI????

Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude, your a fucking moron. I'd love to see the bullshit you paint (or more likely sketch.) Toy ass sucker, all up in someone elses business on the fucking interent. I dont have to hate on you, theres 5,000 other registered users that'll do it for me.

crome...you should get a new sn...is it worth getting dogged out every minute of the day???

youre killing me seeking

Archived