Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fight Club

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Sep 13, 2001.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

I know all of you are probably anti-violence, but, Fighting is the greatest feeling ever. My friend and I were bored so we started boxing and then it led to a full on fight. I feel so relaxed, like this big burden has been lifted off my shoulders. For those 10 minutes, I wasn't fighting my friend, I was fighting everything I hated.

Later we were talking about it in front of friends and now they all want to join.

It's wierd I think I have only been in a few fights my whole life and I never noticed how well I can take a punch.

ahhhh, exciting!

------------------
    SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

2. Mr.LonelyHeart

Mr.LonelyHeart Member

sshhhh..remember the first rule of fight club is...don't post threads about fight club!

3. miz303

miz303 Banned

...growing up i had to fight all my cousins that were my age. my grandma use to pick sides and start cheering for her favorites.So we always had are own little fight club.We would pick fights and made targets for fighting. It's always exhilirating to put someone in a head lock.

4. asteriskoner

asteriskoner Banned

hahaha...

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

dammit!!! that fucker is still here...

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

6. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

that sounds....both cool and strange at the same time

7. Rivers Cuomo

Rivers Cuomo Guest

8. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Guest

I have done this with a few of my friends, it is actually quite relaxing, minus the face shots though. Those could make or break your fight club....

9. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

these kids i know had their own fight club...my friend was in the army and the rest of the kids in it were fat and out of shape...so it didnt last too long

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

10. dumpybottom

dumpybottom Member

i've tried with some of my friends, but always end up the only one standing... so they stopped wanting to do it.

11. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

And I was just getting ready to send Beardo a thank you email.

12. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

reminds me of my early highschool sessions id invite anybody over in my backyard to fight acourse gloves only and yes face shots i got a total of 2 black eyes and one concussion to people bigger than me ha ha haha

13. MUNE

MUNE Junior Member

sometimes...the best thing to do is go out in the bar distric when they let out and just stare at people.
    get into a fight woth some drunk fuck and let him whoop your ass.
    go home and then get back together..wait a few weeks and go to some other bar. do the samething. do it for like three weeks. then win one fight.

it rocks.

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

Fighting friends is the shit! me and my friends will fight once a week or so i seriously think its good for you cause you get all your aggression out and you know the person is your friend so there not gonna hold it against you they will just wait till the next time they fight you to put a whoopin on you..."the first time you fight your ass is a wad of cookie dough but by the end of the second week youre carved out of solid wood"