Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FIGHT CLUB (movie interpretations)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by timeago, Apr 4, 2003.

1. timeago

timeago Junior Member

I am always down for some new fight club info and how people interpret its meanings. Is the narrators name Jack? What city are they in? How many times does Tyler Durden's image pop up before the 2 are talking? Did you punch yourself in the face today?

2. krie

krie Guest

great movie [​IMG]

3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yep great movie
    the dvd is alot better than the vhs, cause i can watch it in other languages...
    even though i dont speak them
    the commentary is also top notch

i dont feel like typing out paragraphs so ill leave it at that

4. sneak

sneak Guest

as long as you dont talk about fight club youll be fine...

5. dork

dork Member

we all broke rule 1 and 2

6. zodiac ying

zodiac ying New Jack

all those guys dressed in black were different personalities, but tyler durden was the dominant one. the rest were just lttle impulses.

7. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

i already had a thread about this that was actuallykind of interesting about two years ago.

if you want search for it im sure you can find it. it might be archiver for posterities sake.. or maybe a little prosperity....

8. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

broken hearts are easy to hide, broken hearts are easy to ignore. see when you break your heart, nothing really breaks. look at me, and look at you: 18 and dead...at 16 you were almost dead. so just sleep with me in my bed and don't say those things you said.

9. dork

dork Member

go to sleep

10. krie

krie Guest

but i cant :(

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

when i was an alcoholic me and my friends had alot of drunken fight clubs. i got sent home a good many times from work because of how fucked up my face was.

12. timeago

timeago Junior Member

I'm down for retarded facts, but I'm down for interpretations the most. I used to watch that shit alot and heard alot about the movie having to do with being humble. Which is ironic because mad writers like the movie. Haven't thought about the movie in a while.

13. timeago

timeago Junior Member

Jump downs don't like the movie because of that.

14. When

When 12oz Loyalist

it was good until the ending
    which was a pile of crap