FIGHT CLUB (movie interpretations)

timeago

I am always down for some new fight club info and how people interpret its meanings. Is the narrators name Jack? What city are they in? How many times does Tyler Durden's image pop up before the 2 are talking? Did you punch yourself in the face today?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yep great movie

the dvd is alot better than the vhs, cause i can watch it in other languages...

even though i dont speak them

the commentary is also top notch

i dont feel like typing out paragraphs so ill leave it at that

broken hearts are easy to hide, broken hearts are easy to ignore. see when you break your heart, nothing really breaks. look at me, and look at you: 18 and dead...at 16 you were almost dead. so just sleep with me in my bed and don't say those things you said.

Originally posted by mr_president

your not wanting interpretations, youre looking for retarded facts...

:lol:

I'm down for retarded facts, but I'm down for interpretations the most. I used to watch that shit alot and heard alot about the movie having to do with being humble. Which is ironic because mad writers like the movie. Haven't thought about the movie in a while.

Originally posted by mr_president

ummmm okay, try this one on for size...

i think the main character guy, was trying to come out the closet, tyler was the one who brought him to the light...

huh? :freak:

Jump downs don't like the movie because of that.

Originally posted by When

it was good until the ending

which was a pile of crap

the ending was a cop out. I heard there's a better version of the movie in Portugueso.

Anyway what about the yellow gloves when he was fucking marla?

The guy who wrote Fight Club was very involved with the Cacophony Society in Los Angeles... do a search on google of 'Cacophony Society' to really get some good interpretations of what Fight Club is about...

Originally posted by When

it was good until the ending

which was a pile of crap

kinda like the end of fight club, when he shot himself in the head and killed tyler durden. i guess this was how he got him out of his head? or something, but it was weak. other than that this movie is dope as fuck better than clockwork orange.

Originally posted by TRIPLE DECKR

kinda like the end of fight club, when he shot himself in the head and killed tyler durden. i guess this was how he got him out of his head? or something, but it was weak. other than that this movie is dope as fuck better than clockwork orange.

first off, alot of movies are better then clockwork orange.

second the ending was great.. what sucks about him shooting himself through his mouth?

Archived