fight caught on cell phone

cutlips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just cuz someone calls u a nigger doesnt mean its ok to use physical violence against them. it ultimately shows your own inferiority by resorting to primitive usage of physical force because someone said something you do not agree with. the ideal resolution in this situation would be to inform the authorities. then submit to conflict resolution and promote an atmosphere of anti-discriminiation and equal opportunity for all.

or of couse you can always just stop calling people niggers.

anyway this should highlight the dangers of forced integration in schooling. and what happens when you try to socialize people into one massive incoherent body. social darwinism will take its effect. unfortunately.

Originally posted by metallix@Dec 4 2004, 11:14 AM

just cuz someone calls u a nigger doesnt mean its ok to use physical violence against them. it ultimately shows your own inferiority by resorting to primitive usage of physical force because someone said something you do not agree with. the ideal resolution in this situation would be to inform the authorities. then submit to conflict resolution and promote an atmosphere of anti-discriminiation and equal opportunity for all.

hahaaahahhahah :haha: :haha:

and i dont know if any of you have seen that homemade dvd called "FIGHTS," my friend gave me it who got it from bestbuy...90 percent of it is shit cause its girls/guys just putting each other in head locks and throwing rights that you can see coming from 4 miles away. but there is one scene called "kung-foo" that takes place in a highschool parking lot..one martial arts kid against some thugged out kid who thinks hes all good. so the thug starts punching and the karate kid blocks 5 punches in a row then waits for an opening and backfists him so hard he falls directing on his ass. the connection of the fist to this kids temple makes such an amazing sound of glory.

hopefully one of you have have seen it. best 2 minutes of that shit dvd.

Originally posted by metallix@Dec 4 2004, 04:14 PM

or of couse you can always just stop calling people niggers.

That's true, but she also spit on her which gives anyone the right to beat the other person to near death. Not only that but some states consider spitting on someone an assault (because of aids/diseases), so she might even be justified in doing it legally.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Dec 4 2004, 01:53 PM

and i dont know if any of you have seen that homemade dvd called "FIGHTS," my friend gave me it who got it from bestbuy...90 percent of it is shit cause its girls/guys just putting each other in head locks and throwing rights that you can see coming from 4 miles away. but there is one scene called "kung-foo" that takes place in a highschool parking lot..one martial arts kid against some thugged out kid who thinks hes all good. so the thug starts punching and the karate kid blocks 5 punches in a row then waits for an opening and backfists him so hard he falls directing on his ass. the connection of the fist to this kids temple makes such an amazing sound of glory.

hopefully one of you have have seen it. best 2 minutes of that shit dvd.

i saw a fight similar to that up close...first punch from this black belt onto this "gangster"...4 teeth flying and blood splatter...next 4 punches straight to the temples...game set match...all because of some scuffed nikes :haha: