-FIFA-World-Cup-2006-

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

83rd, wasnt that against mexico today in a qualifying round?

shit, im 115th, but usually i always root for the country closest to mine, or i just flip a coin.

el-salvador.gif

*83rd was from 2 months ago. they faced mexico today. dont know who won though.

I remember being in middle school and skipping from lunch break to run home to catch the 98 cup, 94 cup was nice, but the last goal from the france team in 2002 was a highlight (didnt he say he told his brother the last shot of the world cup would be for him, after his brother got killed the year before?)

Guest imported_Europe

Denmark won 6-1 last night against Georgistan

79301mx7.jpg

But we will most likely NOT qualify for German next year, itll be Ukraine and Turkey instead.

Why did we get drawn into "group of death"???

Me and my friends had planned a WC 06 tour since 1999 and now it looks like there is no danish team...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Sep 8 2005, 01:53 AM

You bastard, we all know you only made this thread because of our (excruciatingly embarrassing) loss today....

:biglaugh:

and because there's lots of matches coming up and people will get talking.

Plus I think I made the last world cup thread... damn.... I've been around here too long.

Europe - I hear you about that group being murder.

I think France got the luckiest sellection group wise.

Originally posted by Europe@Sep 8 2005, 03:52 AM

Me and my friends had planned a WC 06 tour since 1999 and now it looks like there is no danish team...

Same here. I've had everything planned for months now, back when it looked like England would cruise in. But after yesterday, they don't even deserve to get there....

I'll meet up with you there, even if our teams aren't there we could still cheer for every team who's playing France ;)

The qualifiers so far:

Germany (Host)

Ukraine

USA

Mexico

Brazil

Argentina

Iran

Japan

Saudi Arabia

S. Korea

I'm really excited about the African qualifiers. There's the possibility that NONE of the teams from last time will be there. I hope the Ivory Coast get through, their team is pretty sweet on paper.

Oh and I'll be there regardless. My girlfriend and I are planning a big Euro trip with the WC the centerpiece....

October 8th is going to be a wild day!

Denmark VS Greece - battle of the euro mods!

Czech Republic VS Netherlands - should be a good game.

England VS Austria - the english should be able to pull this one off.

Switzerland VS France - Now there's a match!

Northern Ireland VS Wales - non-contenders, but old rivals.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by RumPuncher@Sep 8 2005, 05:41 PM

October 8th is going to be a wild day!

Denmark VS Greece - battle of the euro mods!

thats gonna be a tough one, and maybe theres gonna be a world cup without the european champions..brings a tear in my eye..

Guest imported_Europe

Tesser, itll be a great game October 8th, the national stadium is already sold out and both team need a win... May the best nation win.

Denmark has 5,5 million people, not 3. But yeah, compared to our size we have some good players, if only we had some teams that could compete at the top level aswell.

As a veteran of both Euro96 and France98, I will probaly also pop down to Germany next summer for a game or two.

Actually Ill be in Germany next week to watch football, my team FC Copenhagen is playing HSV, Hamburger Sport Verrein (sp) in the first round of of the UEFA cup and me and the boys a have a two day roadtrip to Hamburg planned. More than 2500 Copenhagen fans are going, itll be an invasion, Reperbahn look out!! :)