FH CRUE IS GETTING BUSY IN NJ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just wanna bump this for being in the wrong place. and to piss everyone off. word!

------------------

I had a linguistics professor who said that it's man's ability to

use language that makes him the dominant species on the planet. That may be. But I think there's one other thing that separates us from animals. We aren't afraid of vacuum cleaners.

yeah i think i no who is in the fh crew cause i seen lots of their shit down my way... anyway bias savior stie benim maybe kabe cause i seen him bomb with them. yeah anyway i would like to give props to the whole mayhem crew and the fh crew for killen new jeru. o yeah i think newa might push fh on the train line... but who knows im only 14 and always watchen the scene!!!!

Guest Dangling Testicles

Is aztek fh? i heard that fella suffers from cerebral palsy? i also heard some of fh crew pimps foreign brides to americans with promises of getting them us citizenship!

In that case anyone know where i can get an application?The cum in my balls needs to be released like a man convicted of a crime he didnt commit.

Originally posted by charlie dundar:

i heard those guys are crazy.fh hands down on the rise...they are new jersey's next generation live ,and in the flesh.oh yeah,mayhem those guys are swell.

oh yeah let''s not forget cta.new jersey's resident silent [but perhaps most deadly]killers.

i read in the star ledger, "mayhem cta fh, born killing shit more naturaly, then if jersey was ruled by mickey and mallery." ive never been to jersey but i heard these cats are more vis then the statue of liberty from the circle line ferry.

how many vicodin till your heart stops?

Originally posted by javier yardbirds:

isn't self promo sad?

HEY JAVIER THERE IS NO CHINESE GOD FROM NEW JERSEY IN FH SO AS FAR AS SELF PROMOTION I DOUBT IT, AHH BUT WHAT THE HELL DO I KNOW. IM NOT SURE BUT FOR SOME NEW COMERS TO THE JERSEY SCENE THEY BEEN GETTING AS MUCH "UPS" AS MY C*CK LOOKING AT THE NEW HUSTLER ISSUE.

um...javier...no one in fh started this post..but it is seriously lacking soem photos...soemone(ckd) should post soem fliks for peopel to look at..considering its the bench........and oh yeah..them mayhem gents are "grade a" as they would say lol and them cta fellas are liek a silent but deadly fart...it just creeps up on ya until yer like...HOLY SHIT!

.......new jersey..it stinks like your moms rancid pussy

Originally posted by GOD IS CHINESE AND 4RM NJ:

Can anyone give me some info on the members and how long they have been writing? Im no motherfucking pig either i aint asking for niggaz names and addresses im just glad to see some nj graff movement since mayhem crue.1111111111

You sound like a police man to me, my good man. Thats exactly what they would query....

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2915/Carlton.jpg'>

Guest Dangling Testicles

I beg to differ. im a curious salami slaper myself and wonder about these new comers in jeru, these guys seem to be doing something right to be getting all this negative attention. fh pay no mind to the negativity and keep on painting.

Archived