fFrIdDaAyY

Abracadabra

friday niggers.

tonight: clean the apartment and my room. get jen from work about 9pm, then get laid. maybe go out to a club later if i can be bothered.

tomorrow: weather should be good. go get a haircut. get some new jeans and maybe some shoes.

saturday night: go out to dinner with the girl and some of her mates. then drink drink drink. maybe head to a house party.

sunday: hungover hopefully. have to go catch that gator flick while it's still on.

what are the plans holmeses???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

option #1:

today - Go to probation review for OWI last summer. Possibly get a couple weeks in jail because I've been too broke to pay all the court fees. Spend rest of weekend in jail.

option #2:

today - Avoid court, have warrant put out for my arrest.

tonight - Drink heavily

tomorrow - Drink more heavily

sunday - Recover

xxx day - Probably get picked up by some cop eventually and get more jail for fugitive from justice or somesuch garbage.

yesyesyall'

tonight: goin get :krunk: and try to hook this biatch i have lined up seening she loves to feel my crutch....

sat:have a gals 21st to go to...mostlikly go there or go out on mates boat n get :krunk: either way

sunday:get maggotly feral :krunk: as its a long weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monday: have a cruzy day and may hang at the beach as the weather is going to be perfectly hot!!!

tonight : people at mine , folks being away might as well make most of it.. might head to a club.

sat : dunno ?

sun: dunno ?

mond: long weekend, dunno ?

:lol:

the weekend will involve plenty of beer though :ballcap:

Guest imported_Europe

Its friday morning and Im super pissed. Im about to go destroy something and do stuff Ill regret later.

Fuck the world, fuck this weekend.

friday about ten am im gonna apply at u-haul, most likely get hired, too many friends on the inside not to get hired.

saturday, help clean out a workshop so ican fix some shit of mine, the ngo to work at midnite, sleep sunday, maybe go out with an old friend i havent seen since i saved her ass from being raped. meh, friday ragsoe should be in town, if i can get a ride then ill go paint woth him and get crunked. it all depends.

Guest mikro137

i know you dont smoke weed , i know this. but im gonna get you high today. because its friday , you aint got no job , and you aint got shit to do.

and im gonna get drunk too , because im a drunk man...

Friday: prolly going home doing laundry and shit like that clean my room cook dinner and chill out trying to save money yahmean

Saturday: really wanna go to monster track race in manhatten but got a hot date on sunday hahaha and if I go up to that there's no way I'm coming home till late sunday, so I'm prolly gonna do the gym thing early then maybe have a few drinks and whatever

Sunday: homegirl and me gonna go for a bike ride cause its gonna be nice out for once do that then go out for dinner somewhere then prolly get the scheduled sunday evening sake drinking under way get phadeed and go to work monday morning

I'm just to wild. ;-)

well its 4:55 friday morning...

-i have be at work in 4 hours or so

-ill try to get off at 6

-install stereo in roommates new car

-reupholster part of his interior

-drink the beers he buys me for the work

saturday:

-finish roomies car if i didnt friday night

-go to the beach to hang out with a roomie and some girls we met

-drink some beers with said girls

-have a generally good time with said girls

sunday:

-watch tv

-work on my truck a little (been a while)

-clean out garage of body filler dust and metal shavings

-watch tv

friday: WEATHER IS GREAT!, benching, then going out with the most amazing girl ever wah wah :) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

saturday: moving my stuff to my other house, then maybe stickering afterwards

sunday: dunnno probably just sleeping all day, setting up stuff at other house, maybe go and find a job

monday: maybe hang out with the most amazing girl ever, try and find a job, etc..

wahoot

Not too much in concrete this weekend. I guess I'm going to some show tonight...no one I recognize, but one of my boys has the VIP treatment...so I'll be going in style...and for free. Otherwise...I'll probably just drink a lot and hit on some girls. Oh yea, I forgot...I've got some volunteer work I have to do Saturday...and the ex called and wants to talk.

I'm so excited.

This weekend will be sooooo nice out.

Spring fever.

*Friday

~come home for work, take nap.

~Finalize New Orleans plans

~go out with the girlies to a few bars, play pool, etc.

*Saturday

~possibly go to zoo

~go check out new possible chill wall spot

~hook up with boyfriend later, see Passion of the christ

*Sunday

~go to MOCA, get smoked out.

~go home and prepare for another school/workweek

Archived