FF UU CC KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

GucciCondom

Ok, so I got arrested like 3 years ago for underage drinking. Cleared that all up. Then a year later I got arrested again, got a suspension for a year, did my classes and payed my fines. Now I am eligible to get my license FINALLY on November 12th, and you know what I get today? A paper saying that my license is to be suspended for a year due to the second offense. It seems they are saying that I never sent in a paper surrendoring my license that I NEVER HAD. I turn 18 next month and my social security stops coming.

As of right now my mom, my brother and me are barely getting by each month. If I don't have a way to get to a job, then we are FUCKED. I also need to get to school, plus another job because I have to take a 'work co-op' class. The school I attend is far and there isn't any public transportation that I can use to get there. These fucking cocksuckers are trying to fuck my life over for a piece of paper. I am so fucking mad right now, and if this shit doesn't get cleared up soon somebody is going to get it bad.

I called a lawyer and a couple of other resources that are looking into it. They said it will be hard because they are trying to make an example out of people for drinking or some bullshit. I'm stressed as fuck over this, plus pretty damn let down since I've spent the last 6 months working on the whip game.

<end rant>

-gucci "just fuck me over" condom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah I don't think I could really ride a bike there. It's about a 30 minute drive, so biking would take a while, plus some of my classes I have a 4 hour break between. I've asked people for rides in the past and the person who said he could is really unreliable and wanted a bunch of money.

I just love how they send me this shit when I can get my license next week. It's like they planned the shit.

Arcel: Foreal? In my case it cut in half when I turned 16 and completely stops when I'm 18. I'll try to look into that though.

are you stuck in that school?

cannot attend any other school at all?

it sucks that our society is so damn dependent on cars.

i haven't owned one in three years and i do ok, but i live in the city and don't have to get out to the county

get a job at the dmv and make yourself a license

i say you should get a shotgun and...wait..... no...i made a thread about that retarded guy who did that shit.

see what the attorneys say. they may be able to help you out, if not, drive anyway. if you get caught, explain your situation to the judge. he/she may be understanding.

sorry to hear about the situation you're in. don't let it get you down, though.

I talked more with a lawyer and the best I am hearing is that she can POSSIBLY get it to 3 months instead of 12. I hope this shit works or the whole thing is overturned.

I just don't understand how if I went to the classes and the fines were paid that this fucking paper can cause so much trouble. I haven't ever possessed a license and its been well over the time it was suspended, anyone whos not a fucking moron can see that I waited the year.

I'm sure your lawyer will be able to work something, - if you didn't even have a licence in the first place, you should hardly be expected to submit the paperwork saying you're giving it up.. unless of course, there was a spot on the paperwork to say that you didn't possess a license and you just overlooked it... cause, if that's the case, kiss a car goodbye for another year.

I probably wouldn't risk driving without one either.. from what it sounds like, your luck is shit and you'd just get caught. Good luck ever getting that shit back if you're caught driving without it..

I'd just struggle through the 3 months and hope your lawyer can pull some shit out for you..

i agree on one hand...

Originally posted by McPhoo@Nov 7 2005, 06:21 PM

I'm sure your lawyer will be able to work something, - if you didn't even have a licence in the first place, you should hardly be expected to submit the paperwork saying you're giving it up.. unless of course, there was a spot on the paperwork to say that you didn't possess a license and you just overlooked it... cause, if that's the case, kiss a car goodbye for another year.

I probably wouldn't risk driving without one either.. from what it sounds like, your luck is shit and you'd just get caught. Good luck ever getting that shit back if you're caught driving without it..

I'd just struggle through the 3 months and hope your lawyer can pull some shit out for you..

but on the other hand... how far will you go to make ends meet. ride or die you fucking nigger.

gucci my nigga, sorry to hear that. like everybody is saying, get a lawyer, and tell the judge that your in school and working jobs to get by. guilt trip the fucker if you need to. and for driving anyway. just don't act the fool behind the wheel and pray to jeebus that you don't get pinched. drive only when u have to, and not stupid shit like late night taco runs..

if worse comes to worse, take a semester/quarter off of school and work meanwhile. save up some dough, and then when u get ur lisence, go back to school. if ur only taking 1 semester/quarter off you don't need to reapply to the school. just sign back up for classes the following session.

i got a crusing skateboard i can send u if you need it.. it's got rollerblade wheels on it, so it goes about 100x faster than a regular board. beware though, if you make a sharp turn, the wheel will rub onto the deck and you'll go flying

All the advise I was gonna give you's already been said. But don't drive under the speed limit cause that's drawin. Go exactly the speed limit, full stops, seatbelts and all that. And don't have any kind of bumperstickers at all. I know you live in the burbs and them fuckers will litterally pull you over for having your hat low or having bumper stickers or whatever stands out.

Also they pulled that shit on me too. They sent me a letter telling me my shit was suspended for a year for points or whatever so a couple years later I finally have the loot to pay my fines and I go down to the DMV and they got the nerve to tell me the exact same shit they told you. I was heated! I wanted to punch the DMV bitch in the face! :heated:

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to see what the lawyers can do and if I'm completely fucked I'll find a way.

Sarcasm good looks on the offer but it's cool I'll manage.

*I just remembered that my boy is starting up at the same school I'm about to finish at, so we'll be there for the same semester. I hope he has classes during the times that I do, so I can maybe catch a ride with him.

Also keep in mind that if someones givving you a ride you should deffinately pony up gas money. If it's a half hour drive I'd say 4-5 bucks a day is fair. That shit is outragiously expensive these days and it aint rude or selfish to expect gas money. It's actually rude not to offer.