FEMALES ANSWER THIS...HUMOR KILLA MERO.

MeroSeis

Did you ever know a dude who talked ridiculous ammounts of shit about his sexual prowess and then ended up being as potent as 1/4 of a child's aspirin? A female friend (lets call her Snork)of mine had sex with a male friend of mine(Lets call him Twinkie). Well Twinkie was talking tons of shit to my girl along the lines of "Yeah I can fuck for about 4 hours without coming once, and I have a big ass 11 inch dick, and I eat pussy like a champion for at least 2 hours without crampin up" Thus making me look bad, my girlfriend was also gullible enough to believe this because everyone knows, that unless (A)you've cut every nerve ending in your penis or (B)You're wearing a strap on...there's no way you can fuck for 4 hours straight without splashin. So anyway Twinkie makes up this rep as Mr. Dick Steele Boombastic, and Snork, who is single and horny believes the shit...Snork has sex with Twinkie...Snork calls me the day after and says "Twinkie has a small dick, came in less than a minute, doesn't know how to eat pussy, and couldn't get it up after he came...nigga was soooo wack." Mero laughed...and laughed and laughed. As a matter of fact Mero laughed as he told his girlfriend this on the phone, then Mero's girlfriend laughed. Then Mero called Snork and his boy Cells on conference, then they all laughed. It was funny. bye.

KILLA MERO

MEROS A KILLA

AND IM NOT WACK IN THE SACK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know some guys who would say that to mess around. But I woulden't take them seriously.

Well if a guy told me that (like he was all serious and shit), i'd be like... what a dumbfuck. It sounds like your homegirl Snork is as dumb as the shittalker too. Poor girl let her hormones blind her, and in result.. she has to live with the fact that she fell for his BS... and the fact that you, and everyone else will laugh at her for the rest of her life.. and unleash this story at her future birthday parties. (and a couple of your own birthday parties too)

Guest Pilau Hands

Hahahaha we've all heard the story.

I do just the opposite. I like to make jokes about having a tiny penis. It's just a good time I suppose. The last girl I was with heard a lot of these jokes and still wanted to sleep with me. Good for her...swingin from the rafters.

i have no genitals

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

Hahahaha we've all heard the story.

I do just the opposite. I like to make jokes about having a tiny penis. It's just a good time I suppose. The last girl I was with heard a lot of these jokes and still wanted to sleep with me. Good for her...swingin from the rafters.

i have no genitals

thats what I do so that when I take my pants off they can't say they weren't warned.

Guest HESHIANDET

poop, that made me chuckle. in my hay day (before girlfriend) i would get drunk with girls all the while being funny and nice. when it came time to say good bye a smoothline would be said and i seal the deal w/ a soft kiss. THE SOFT KISS IS KEY, (the girls will probably shoot me down) it leads to much more. this is like 65-70% of the time it would work and i'd end up bumpin uglies. i think thats a good percent, of course if you try every night the percent goes up....

Originally posted by Are2:

..no amount of shit talkin is gonna get me in the sack..besides, i don't wanna fuck for 4 hours straight..my shit would be sore and the bed would be mad sweaty..plus, 11 inches? i can't take all that..i mean, i wanna deep thrust an all, but shit, i don't wanna get torn in half!!

..the soft kiss is a good technique..soft, but deep..sometimes a hot kiss is enough to get things rollin..

the people that brag never live up to it..i'm sorry for any dumb girl who falls for that casanova shit.

i second that

I don't know about that 'soft kiss shit'.-

That story was too much, serves the girl right tho' -she should've told him to haul it out and show her, that's the only way to do it- My boy tells all the ladies that he's hung like a field mouse and he get's more pussy than 007-

..no amount of shit talkin is gonna get me in the sack..besides, i don't wanna fuck for 4 hours straight..my shit would be sore and the bed would be mad sweaty..plus, 11 inches? i can't take all that..i mean, i wanna deep thrust an all, but shit, i don't wanna get torn in half!!

..the soft kiss is a good technique..soft, but deep..sometimes a hot kiss is enough to get things rollin..

the people that brag never live up to it..i'm sorry for any dumb girl who falls for that casanova shit.

• 1 year later...

i find that most of the time, the guys that brag the most about how many girls theyve bagged, how many they can bag, how great they are at fucking, how long they can go, and how big their dicks are the usually the ones that front hard. or, should i say, limp.

guys who are the real deal often know they dont have to front.

• 3 weeks later...

THIS SHIT IS OLD SCHOOL...

AND THERES AN UPDATE ON THIS STORY TOO...WELL, "TWINKIE" PROVED HE WAS THE OG MINUTEMAN, BUT "SNORK" DECIDED TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, I ASKED WHY AND SHE SAID YOU CAN NEVER BASE SOMEONE'S PERFORMANCE ON ONE FUCK SESSION, SO ME AND MY MAN CELLS ARE ON CONFERENCE WITH HER AND CELLS GOES "YO YOU SHOULD TAPE IT, THAT WOULD BE THUGGED OUT" SO SHE SAYS "SURE" WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF CONVINCING HAVING TO BE DONE! SO WE GO TO HER CRIB, SET UP THE CAMERA AND TAPED IT...IT WAS THE FUNNIEST PIECE OF FILM EVER...EVER AND IM NOT EXAGERATING IT HAD AN INTRO AND AN OUTRO FROM YOURS TRULY, CELLS, AND SOME BAAAAD BITCH NAMED DENISE...(FOR A FEMALE POINT OF VIEW) THIS TAPE SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE NIGGA, ITS LIKE THE RKELLY TAPE, BUT ON A WAY SMALLER SCALE, HOPEFULLY, DUDE WONT BUMP INTO IT CUZ IM ALL OVER THAT SHIT LIKE KY ON A PUSSY.

HERE'S WHY THE VIDEO WAS SO FUNNY...

AT ONE POINT, BEFORE THEY START, TWINKIE PULLS HIS PANTS DOWN, STANDS IN FRONT OF SNORK WITH HIS HANDS ON HIS HIPS AND COMMANDS HER WITH THE PHRASE "JERK ME" TO WHICH SHE RESPONDS "JERK YA DAMN SELF NIGGA"

AT ANOTHER POINT (THE ACTUALLY BONING WAS LIKE 2 MINUTES, NO LIE) WHEN TWINKIE SPLASHES THE MAN JUICE, SNORK GOES "YOU CAME?!" TO WHICH TWINKIE REPLIES "I DONT KNOOOOOW"

OH MAN, AND THATS NOT EVEN THE FUNNIEST SHIT...WOOOOO, YOU CAN COME TO MY RIB AND WATCH IT BUT YOU GOTTA BRING ME A BOTTLE OF GREY GOOSE AND A DECENT AMOUNT OF THE GOOD HAZE.

MEROE MLB

MEROE INC

MEROE RT

Originally posted by jesus saves

MERO AINT BACK CHECK THE DATE, THAT WHORE PATO IS BUMPING ALL SEX ORGAN THREADS

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

AT ONE POINT, BEFORE THEY START, TWINKIE PULLS HIS PANTS DOWN, STANDS IN FRONT OF SNORK WITH HIS HANDS ON HIS HIPS AND COMMANDS HER WITH THE PHRASE "JERK ME" TO WHICH SHE RESPONDS "JERK YA DAMN SELF NIGGA"

AT ANOTHER POINT (THE ACTUALLY BONING WAS LIKE 2 MINUTES, NO LIE) WHEN TWINKIE SPLASHES THE MAN JUICE, SNORK GOES "YOU CAME?!" TO WHICH TWINKIE REPLIES "I DONT KNOOOOOW"

seriously

these fuckin posts made me fuckin laugh my ass off..i needed that:dazed:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

My penis is actually inside of my body, thereby resembling a vagina.

If I strain really hard it shows its head, much like a turtle.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

Oh wow this made me laugh so fucking hard...if there had been a picture attached I would have shit a brick or something...

Poopmanfunnymofuccaoner

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Facet

guys who are the real deal often know they dont have to front.

i think this would be me

;)

• 8 months later...

Re: THIS SHIT IS OLD SCHOOL...

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

AND THERES AN UPDATE ON THIS STORY TOO...WELL, "TWINKIE" PROVED HE WAS THE OG MINUTEMAN, BUT "SNORK" DECIDED TO GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, I ASKED WHY AND SHE SAID YOU CAN NEVER BASE SOMEONE'S PERFORMANCE ON ONE FUCK SESSION, SO ME AND MY MAN CELLS ARE ON CONFERENCE WITH HER AND CELLS GOES "YO YOU SHOULD TAPE IT, THAT WOULD BE THUGGED OUT" SO SHE SAYS "SURE" WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF CONVINCING HAVING TO BE DONE! SO WE GO TO HER CRIB, SET UP THE CAMERA AND TAPED IT...IT WAS THE FUNNIEST PIECE OF FILM EVER...EVER AND IM NOT EXAGERATING IT HAD AN INTRO AND AN OUTRO FROM YOURS TRULY, CELLS, AND SOME BAAAAD BITCH NAMED DENISE...(FOR A FEMALE POINT OF VIEW) THIS TAPE SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE NIGGA, ITS LIKE THE RKELLY TAPE, BUT ON A WAY SMALLER SCALE, HOPEFULLY, DUDE WONT BUMP INTO IT CUZ IM ALL OVER THAT SHIT LIKE KY ON A PUSSY.

HERE'S WHY THE VIDEO WAS SO FUNNY...

OH MAN, AND THATS NOT EVEN THE FUNNIEST SHIT...WOOOOO, YOU CAN COME TO MY RIB AND WATCH IT BUT YOU GOTTA BRING ME A BOTTLE OF GREY GOOSE AND A DECENT AMOUNT OF THE GOOD HAZE.

MEROE MLB

MEROE INC

MEROE RT

found it.

even though work didn't close due to inclement weather and i still haven't made cheesecake, my day is made.

Archived