female procedures

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HESHIANDET

it means that instead of a mature discusiion about the mental support or the female perspective of physical and mental strain involved i got a bunch of sarcastic (which would be fine if you guys were at least funny) remarks and the usual BS. school must be out for the summer.....

sugar, you did add something. so not so much you...

i digress

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

it means that instead of a mature discusiion about the mental support or the female perspective of physical and mental strain involved i got a bunch of sarcastic (which would be fine if you guys were at least funny) remarks and the usual BS. school must be out for the summer.....

sugar, you did add something. so not so much you...

i digress

sorry hesh :(

being serious though, it may sound cheasy but there are 24 hour free hotlines for counselling.

Post Abortion Healing

Guest HESHIANDET

its not that i really need some support. its just something i never delt w/ before and was curious about..thanks though

that link you posted is outrageous. like next fucking level. its christianity and science in one. so bad and god mongering. crazy crazy crazy....

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

its not that i really need some support. its just something i never delt w/ before and was curious about..thanks though

that link you posted is outrageous. like next fucking level. its christianity and science in one. so bad and god mongering. crazy crazy crazy....

sorry about the super christian link, its just the first thing i came across, but yea..

i really can't give any solid advice on what you could do, i've never dealt with something like that.

ru-486: magic pill.

coat hanger: ghetto abortions.

surgical abortion: self-explanatory.

72 hour pill: emergency contraception up to 72 hours after you busted nut inside vagina.

mental support? depends how far into pregnancy and what type of girl she is. some girl are pro-death and destroy them easily, while others need more time. always find out what your girls procedures are incase something like this happens. i mean wether she will abort or not. if your the father make it clear that you don't want this child, you won't support it, and your unable to support it. that will send strong message to women. im totally pro-death with unwanted children. kill them. all.

www.vhemt.org

Originally posted by metallix

if your the father make it clear that you don't want this child, you won't support it, and your unable to support it. that will send strong message to women..

it just seems like you're saying that just because the male doesn't want it, that the mother of the child should abort it..

if that's what you're saying, then that's bullshit.

a woman has the right to do what she wants to her body and her unborn child, a man should have little to no say-so when it comes to abortion, because he doesn't have to carry it around for 9 months and raise it for 18 years or more.

:mad:

Sorry for making this some sort of abortion debate thread..i'll leave now.

^ eh ok thats all great and whatever. your moral rightousness is useless in reality. i could argue from the male perspective as well.why don't we look at it reastically instead of from some abstract "female rights" thing.

If i don't want the baby im gunna do and say whatever it takes to have that thing destroyed. more likely then not her bio instincts will kick in (hormone change inside the head) and she will realize this child is doomed. therefore death will come about. the end.

Guest post.

mental support? depends how far into pregnancy and what type of girl she is. some girl are pro-death and destroy them easily, while others need more time. always find out what your girls procedures are incase something like this happens. i mean wether she will abort or not. if your the father make it clear that you don't want this child, you won't support it, and your unable to support it. that will send strong message to women. im totally pro-death with unwanted children. kill them. all.

www.vhemt.org

It's not that simple. It's not something to be taken that lightly. I'm definitly not opposed to abortion, but you need to be aware that it's incredibly difficult for some girls to get over. Sometimes you just don't know how a girl will react until it actually happens, no matter what her opinions were before. Expect the worse. And feel thankful if it goes easily.

there are a million reactions

women have so many different responses to everything..this is no different

i've known a few girls who were emotionally devastated for quite some time after the procedure..there is NOTHING anyone can say to make a woman feel better about herself in that situation..

she must learn that the decision was for the best for everyone involved, that there was no other solution, and that she is not a bad person

how long those lessons take really depend on the woman

somettimes, the woman doesn't realize what she's lost until it's been suctioned out of her

sometimes, 9 months later, the reality hits and it's horrible..

if i were you, i would just be supportive.

that means listening..

not always talking back, or suggesting, or advising, but listening..

i would compliment her, in many ways..don't be afraid to say you're happy she was strong enough to make that decision

also, if i were you i would acknowledge that she did something, for the benefit of both of you, that was really really fucking hard

hopefully, she can see the big picture, that it's better off this way, that she is not a bad person, that she will be able to have kids one day and shouldn't feel guilty

^ eh ok thats all great and whatever. your moral rightousness is useless in reality. i could argue from the male perspective as well.why don't we look at it reastically instead of from some abstract "female rights" thing.

If i don't want the baby im gunna do and say whatever it takes to have that thing destroyed. more likely then not her bio instincts will kick in (hormone change inside the head) and she will realize this child is doomed. therefore death will come about. the end.

sorry, but i disagree.

If the father doesnt want the baby, then he should just bounce.

I dont know any other way of saying this, but it really is WRONG to try and change someone's opinion/outlook on life and what they should be doing with THEIR body.

that is all.thanks.