1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

felt like typin (jus read please)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by theFUME, Sep 10, 2001.

1. theFUME

theFUME 12oz Senior Member

felt like typin (jus read please)

Discussion started by theFUME - Sep 10, 2001

yeah i dunno if anyone else feals like m about this and painting and sketching and jus bombing but when i got to do this shit i dont realy caire that much if my works gets better. i jus do this to releas myself from all the bullshit that my day-today life brings. i could really care less if my shit is the best i jus paint to get shit off my mind or sometymes to even think-ju re-avaluate my whole life and how things are in it. sure i like it when i look back at old blakc books and see how ive gotten better and everything but thats not why i do this. i dunno i feel like im alone on this anyone else feel like this or what?

------------------
    "now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"
    - [​IMG]

theFUME - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. krs702

krs702 12oz Senior Member

krs702 - Replied Sep 11, 2001

mon-fri=schoo///hell///maccin
    sat and sun=paint

krs702 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Sep 11, 2001

no matter how much i draw little of it never make sit out. i usually freestyle, w/ mixed results. the only really consistent thing i paint is my throwup, now thats my release. this whole thing is a releas really. one day i won't be able to take it anymore and im gonna drop ecerything and go into a mode. i'll quit work, school, life as i know it and just be more hardcore and ruthless because i'd rather die than take the worlds shit anymore. orrr not, i'll probably just sit and complain on here.

------------------
    stonecutters#1