Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

feeling good....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Aug 7, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

what makes you feel good? no matter what. what can you do to relieve stress at anytime no matte whats goin on in your life? for me i just need to burn a little sensi and have a couple beers or some drink of some sort and throw on some reggae. bob marely is the best of course but any good reggae will do. just get me keyed and a little faded and throw on some music with a good beat and im good. no matter what. what do you do to get away from all your problems??? pussy is a good relief too but not quite as reliable....

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

lately its been going to the beach.

taking pain-killers always does the trick

3. jah

jah Elite Member

yeah, the beach is a good getaway. pain killers are no good though. unless theyre natural. different strokes for different folks though....

4. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

also...
    BBQ with tha homies and drinking some beers always makes me happy.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

bike ride + headphones that block out all sound + the perfect music for your mood

6. zen

zen New Jack

no one mentioned painting.
    -painting
    -beer, so much beer
    -listening to all my newly burned cds
    -knowing that im better than someone
    -not talking to women about almost everything
    -beer
    -sleeping in really late. even better, when your folks wake you up to school and you say you feel sick and they let you go back to sleep!
    -quoting movies and songs i know no one has heard of.
    -fresh pasta
    -dirty hands
    -talking about transformers.

i think thats about it.

7. zen

zen New Jack

i forgot to mention breakfast cereal

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

yes painting (any kind of painting)

also, creating things in general. making any kind of art or general creation. woooooozzzzzer3

9. jah

jah Elite Member

agreed. how do i get bored?? i dont know how anyone gets bored. seriously.... theres always shit to do. when im bored from now on im gonna pull out my pastels and create some shit. being productive is a form of entertainment. being active...

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

creation is the best way to not be bored. you get to do something and you also are left with an orignal creation of your own.

also, video/computer games are good.

(quake 2 yes)

11. HELLSATAN

HELLSATAN Guest

left for dead played really loud and a skateboard

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

ah yes skateboarding is fucking awesome stress relief.

13. mmmm..tacos

mmmm..tacos New Jack

skateboarding definitely...i was in your town not to long ago makros..we couldnt find you to skate

14. A nice hammock, some shade, and a good book does the trick just fine. Beer is always welcome.

If not, dancing my ass off is the perfect recipe. Beer,

El Mamerro

15. sneak

sneak Guest

my method of choice is sleeping

or ill just call up a mte and well go smoke something. thatll sort me out..

failing that

PUSSY!!!!!!!!:king: