feel like killing customs

theillp

any one have any stories when you were harrased by customs? make me feel better.. the most irritating part is they can do almost whatever they want and you cant do shit.. when you do they always overpower you last (either with tease/insult or cavity search etc...) i found ways to act stern with them without them doing to much back but they still being fcuking dicks.. got more powers than police.. they can insult you and get away with it you insult them back they just go further search you etc etc violate your rights (probably).. fucking dicks.. killor maybe use law huma rights type shit against them i dont know.. gonihgioa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

customs normally ask you a few questions:

where did you go?

how long were you there?

where did you stay?

what did you do?

where do you live?

what do you do[as a job]?

they almost ALWAYS ask this shit

the ONLY time i have never been asked this (and i've been in and out of the country about ten times) was when i went to amsterdam.

they asked me where i'd been, i said "amsterdam"

and they gave me my passport and said "have a nice day"

i think i was still buzzed form the brownies i ate on the plane.

welp, let's not forget that one of the twenty hijackers that came into the country for 9/11 was CAUGHT in miami int'l airport by a very astute customs official who grilled the guy on all those points, and after the guy's lies and bullshit story fell apart, he sent the guy back to wherever the fuck he came from.

fuck customs! when me and my cousins were coming back from Mexicali they were sweating us cause they thougth we didnt have papers. WTF? We were all born in Pomona, they even brought out the sniffing dog and checked my cousins navigator. Too bad the dog didnt do a good job cause i had half a pound of weed in my backpack. None of my cousins knew i had it but after the let us go i told them and they were all mad at me.

I don't know what it is about customs, but I always feel super nervous crossing the border. I never get detained, I have no record that would cause me any trouble, but whenever I cross into the states I feel like at any point during the questions I could be hauled out of the car at gunpoint and detained. Thats why I like canada customs, the worst I have to worry about with them is sitting around for 3 hours and filling out paperwork so they can tax me to death for everything.

I've found the key to dealing with customs agents is the same as dealing with police. be polite, look them in the eye and give them short, simple, direct answers. its worked so far for me.

Originally posted by theillp@Sep 2 2005, 12:42 PM

the most irritating part is they can do almost whatever they want and you cant do shit.. when you do they always overpower you last (either with tease/insult or cavity search etc...) i found ways to act stern with them without them doing to much back

I just read this again.

It reads more like your secret gay rape fantasy than anything customs does on a regular basis.

no cause i never been cavity searched it as just a guess on how far thy would go.. nevermind i dont care as long as they dont gice a shit about graffiti images.. you probly knowmore about your rights with that then them.. drugs eapons goods from other country records etc is mostly what look for

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i leave the country like 3 or four times a year most times to the same place. as of 2 years ago a black customs official begin noticing me in and out all the time so now evertime i come back in conveniently hes always there..guess what? i get taken to the little room and questioned. this is one of the biggest airport in the states