feeding the homeless

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MyCockBleeds

ALMOLST ALWAYS WHEN IS SEE A HOMELESS I GIVE HIM SOME SPARE CHANGE, THEIR PRETTY GRATEFULL IN MY CITY, THERES ALLOT OF THEM TOO. I NEED FOOD MA SELF NAMEAN?

Guest MyCockBleeds

HEY DIRTY HABIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU A GRAMMAR SCHOOLTEACHER, IF THE MAN DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE THEN ASK HIM TO CLEAR SHIT OUT, I DONT LIKE YOUR STYLE ALREADY, AND BY THE WAY, I UNDERSTOOD THE POINT THE MAN MADE, IT WAS

"IF WE FEED THE HOMELESS THEN THEY WONT BE ANY HUNGRY HOMELESS TOO FEED, SO THEIR IS NO POINT IN FEEDING THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NEEDED TO BE KEPT HUNGRY, ITS THEYR PART OF SOCIETY THAT CONTRIBUTES...OR SOMETING LIKE THAT"

:lol: :lol:

Guest TresOne
Originally posted by dignan

dewdz, mindbender..............if we fed the homeless the other homeless, eventually there would be only one homeles dewd left............problemz solved....:scramble:

Sounds strangely familiar to Johnathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"...

ps - i'm also fairly drunk, and by fairly i mean i drank some strange shit and now i'm going blind.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

feeding the homeless is gay community service...its all about getting drunk and "working" at the animal shelter, and starting fights between all the cats in the community cat rooms!

Archived