Feedback wanted

BalognaZone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I probably should have said this in the first place, but I'm really not worried about the graf community greeting me with open arms or something, I know I'm not great, and I'll likely never be, at my age. I'm trying to do my own thing, and whether people like it or not is fine with me. I am looking more for technical advice than design ideas, because I'm not really trying to fit any style specifications. Any way, hope that helps, more than "learn to leave spray paint alone" which, although humorous, doesn't really address my issues.

Be well.

Guest imported_b0b

Practise makes perfect. You aren't awful, just keep doing it. Find some nice quiet spots and paint them a lot.

Originally posted by BalognaZone@Jun 13 2005, 06:10 AM

I probably should have said this in the first place, but I'm really not worried about the graf community greeting me with open arms or something, I know I'm not great, and I'll likely never be, at my age. I'm trying to do my own thing, and whether people like it or not is fine with me. I am looking more for technical advice than design ideas, because I'm not really trying to fit any style specifications. Any way, hope that helps, more than "learn to leave spray paint alone" which, although humorous, doesn't really address my issues.

Be well.

by saying something like this...you only invite more abuse....kinda like trying to put a fire out with gasoline

your fills are sloppy....work on them

Originally posted by LENS+Jun 14 2005, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Jun 14 2005, 10:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BalognaZone@Jun 13 2005, 06:10 AM

Be well.

by saying something like this...you only invite more abuse....kinda like trying to put a fire out with gasoline

your fills are sloppy....work on them

[/b]

My point exactly. Work on your fills is good advice. All I'm saying is if someone says you are wack, while it may be true, I don't really care. If you say fix the f or something like that, now we're talking businness

Originally posted by BalognaZone+Jun 15 2005, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BalognaZone - Jun 15 2005, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yeaaaah baby@Jun 15 2005, 10:25 AM

a few more arrows and that shit would burrrn that freight down! just add like 4 more on the next piece! and then hit me up on it! i write graFsTarRr!

You can't be serious

[/b]

i am. but for that knowledge i just dropped you gotta hit me up on your next freight. remember its: "graFsTarRr!" exactly like that, remember the capitalization changes. yeah. and uhh post it here.

Originally posted by BalognaZone+Jun 16 2005, 02:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BalognaZone - Jun 16 2005, 02:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>word yo, we can totally bomb together

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-yeaaaah baby@Jun 16 2005, 03:18 AM

no!

ha ha ha

"No i will not make out with you!"

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Jun 14 2005, 10:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Jun 14 2005, 10:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bears_with_knives@Jun 13 2005, 09:48 AM

i'm not sure about painting on paper... i tried that already, no matter what it still drips like crazy...

Are you fuken serious with this shit?... :rolleyes:

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :huh2:

Originally posted by MOOGLE?+Jun 25 2005, 03:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOOGLE? - Jun 25 2005, 03:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yeaaaah baby@Jun 18 2005, 04:47 PM

dont blame it on the caps. i only piece with fat caps, and i dont drip.

... are you talking about your penis or the paint?

[/b]

I love the comments on this forum

Originally posted by MOOGLE?+Jun 24 2005, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOOGLE? - Jun 24 2005, 07:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yeaaaah baby@Jun 18 2005, 04:47 PM

dont blame it on the caps. i only piece with fat caps, and i dont drip.

... are you talking about your penis or the paint?

[/b]

lololol you said penis!

and doood why didnt you hit me up on that last freight you did? i thought we were homies...