feedback for sadam

sadam

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by anonymity1

No shit you can, but you have to have pics first.....

And I dont think creating your own thread will help you any. You will still get hated on.

come on man......if he was better you wouldnt say that........i understand ther wasnt a pic to comment on......now there is so why not be nice eh?

ok i understand your just starting....and i like the fact that you have kept your shit simple and havent gone all wildstyle.

but it seems like you have gone a little to simple, my advice would be to not add any extensions as your letters would still classify as throwup letters for now.

The "S"

the end bit (where it finishes) is just a chunk of nothing perhaps make this smaller or bend it down put some style in the letter without adding any extensions.

you have put short lines in the A and D why? theres so much stuff you can put there...a star maybe? question marks? (all been done a lot but its better than a line.

3D/drop shadow? where is it? why dont you have one? why did you colour the gaps of the M black?

dont get comfortable with bottom ups, you need to practise floaters, your not always going to be painting trains are you? how are you gonna rock letters on an actual wall?

i never do this but im feeling generous tonight.

http://clarke_taylor.250free.com/sadam.jpg'>

FEEDBACK

thanksfor the advice, now i can see what you mean about the letters on the dubs, too much extensions, just leading into nothing

but i think i will keep the same handstyle because its an unusual style and looks fresh, on my next piece i will try and keep your edvice in mind..............:)

also

with the camo fill one, its a litle unacurate...maybe go look at a camo fill to try and get a feel for the sizing and structure of the camo shapes. and get a feel for what colours to put next to each other.

perhaps you could use markers as opposed to pencils? you will get a much more solid fill.

colour schemes could also be improved on, meybe do another outline colour but black? add a few colours in the fill?

can everyone plz stop responding to this guy.. what i have learned through this time of tryin to define a style.. is that u have to do it on ur own. if some one tells u that it looks wack, that is there opinion. but this kid is asking for feed back.. but u see no signs of improvement. so i suggest u keep writing.. and others stop caring..

Archived