"..feed 'em to tha sharks."

count chocula

:huh2:

http://www.kron.com/Global/story.asp?S=4008735

(SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- The mother seen dropping her young children into San Francisco Bay pleaded not guilty Friday to three counts of murder.

23-year-old Lashaun T. Harris of Oakland, wearing a red jail sweatshirt and pants, kept her head down and held her public defender's hand through most of the brief court hearing.

She quietly answered "yes" when the San Francisco Superior Court judge asked if she was willing to waive her right to a speedy preliminary hearing.

Earlier this week, she was booked on three counts of murder and three counts of assault on a child with great bodily injury after authorities say she threw her children off a pier, drowning them in San Francisco Bay.

Harris also faces murder charges with special circumstances, making her eligible for the death penalty.

Her lawyer, Teresa Caffese, refused to address questions about Harris' mental state, saying only her client was under suicide watch. She's being held without bail.

"It's very, very difficult," Caffese said. "This can't be captured in words right now."

Police say Harris left an Oakland Salvation Army shelter where she had been staying with her kids, rode BART to the Embarcadero station, and then walked to Pier 7, where she allegedly threw her kids 10 feet off a pier into the water.

At least one body was recovered late Wednesday night.

The body of three-year-old Travante Greely was recovered near the Golden Gate Yacht Club. The search for two others -- six-year-old Trayshaun Harris and 16-month-old Joshua Harris -- continues in the waters near Pier 7.

The search was triggered by a 9-1-1 call placed by a concerned witness who was at Pier 7 around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday and saw a woman undressing her three young children and then throwing them off the pier into the chilly waters of San Francisco Bay.

Police confirm Harris told them that she stripped her children naked and threw them into the bay after mysterious voices told her to do it. When they arrived, they found her standing near the rail as if waiting to be arrested.

A 16-year-old girl who identified herself as a half-sister said Harris, who was diagnosed with schizophrenia earlier this year, had threatened to hurt her children.

"She told my mama she was going to feed them to the sharks," Britney Fitzpatrick said. "No one thought it was that serious."

Harris has no prior criminal record in San Francisco. )

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

if you witnessed this shit, would you just call 911? i'd like to think i'd jump right in after them or at the very least flag someone down who would be willing/capable of jumping in. maybe all the details aren't out yet but thats kinda fucked up in itself.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS@Oct 22 2005, 03:34 AM

if you witnessed this shit, would you just call 911? i'd like to think i'd jump right in after them or at the very least flag someone down who would be willing/capable of jumping in. maybe all the details aren't out yet but thats kinda fucked up in itself.

thats exactly what I was thinking....people are way too casual these days.

Originally posted by fermentor666+Oct 22 2005, 01:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - Oct 22 2005, 01:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Biggus Dickus@Oct 22 2005, 03:54 AM

The kids were killed because they preferred count chocula over boo-berry and the mom wasn't having it. Believe it.

You're retarded.

[/b]

And you have oral sex with your own father every night. What's your point?

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Oct 30 2005, 10:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Oct 30 2005, 10:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fermentor666@Oct 22 2005, 01:27 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Biggus Dickus@Oct 22 2005, 03:54 AM

The kids were killed because they preferred count chocula over boo-berry and the mom wasn't having it. Believe it.

You're retarded.

And you have oral sex with your own father every night. What's your point?

[/b]

]

Hey Gnometoys, your shtick is getting old. "Oh, I'm so cold and callous and sarcastic, isn't it ironic? Aren't I so superior to everyone?".

No, you're a stupid little faggot and you wouldn't say half the shit you do if it was face to face. I'm putting you on ignore and making the point of saying that if I ever do come across you in person, which is unlikely, I will punch the shit out of you. I also hope that someone very close to you that you love very much dies, if only so you can know what it feels like. Go to hell you stupid fuck.

I dunno what he said because I have his little curly-haired bitch ass on ignore, but I bet it's some ignorant shithead attack on my family. You're nothing but a spoiled, little shit "Gnometoys". You live your little sheltered life with no repercussions for your actions because the only time you talk shit is through the safety of your computer. Someday you'll learn about real pain and suffering, you stupid fuck. Someday you'll learn what it's like to lose someone.