Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

FEAR.OF.REJECTION

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DISCO BRYSO, Sep 20, 2003.

1. DISCO BRYSO

DISCO BRYSO Senior Member

your fear of rejection is just the rejection of fear. goodnight to you all and you all have a goodnight. I love you like your mother does. stop your evil or your evil will stop you.

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

the older you get, the less you expect....if you don't expect anything, ever...you'll never be disappointed.....

fear is just silly. it's hard to get over it sometimes, but you just gotta run face first into the wind..........

3. MagatsuTaito

MagatsuTaito Junior Member

you're one of the oddest and most cliched persons i think i 've come across whilst perusing thse messageboards. all you talk about is girls. i feel you're a redneck who gets no women and pretends he does on a graffiti messageboard to make people think he does and then he ends up thinking he gets some. its all just a vicious cycle

joy division - love will tear us apart.

4. Cherry_Luv

Cherry_Luv Member

HMM............................................. I GOT REJECTED ONCE, IT REALLY SUCKED I CRYED FOR 1 WEEK BUT NOW THAT I THINK OF IT, IT WAS STUPID THAT I CRYED, EH;) BUT WHATEVERS LIFE IS A BITCH
    FOR SOME PEOPLE:eek:

5. MagatsuTaito

ok fine but youre still a cliche

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

what a cliche

the title should be changed to, "fear of ejaculation"

7. MagatsuTaito

d3F RoFfL3Zz m4NgZoR$$$

8. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i dont have a fear of rejection. i tell girls how it is. i tell everyone how it is. if they dont like it, no big deal. if the girls arent into me and i am into them thats no big deal either, nothing wrong with being attracted to friends.

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

You know, the speed that it takes you to go completely off topic and start ranting is truly a beautiful thing. Hahahaha....I mean seriously how the fuck did you get on to basketball!

Fantastic. I've come to realize that 12oz just wouldn't be the same without you.....

10. MagatsuTaito

why dont you go down on him to show him just how much you really care.

11. TranceStoner

TranceStoner Member

Yeah I had a fear of ejaculation when I was younger... Beat off 3 times before going over a chicks house I was planning to fuck just so I woulden't cum quick haha Went to her house and didn't get anything... went home and beat off some more... good times.:cool:

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Because I have a fear of ejaculation. Jeez, isn't that the whole point of this thread??

13. MagatsuTaito

it must be so frusterating to have such a poor grasp of the english language

14. MagatsuTaito

you just asked a guy to tongue your balls.

you are a marked homosexual.

that is all.

15. MagatsuTaito

worst.comeback.ever.