Favourite Transformers characters

TE_Destroys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kill Whitey

that fella who turned into a cassete player...or some shit

yea, i can't remember any of there names, but that mother fucker was the shit! i used to have that toy a long time ago..

what was the one who turned into an 18wheeler? wasn't he the leader of the crew of something?

Originally posted by Grandola

yea, i can't remember any of there names, but that mother fucker was the shit! i used to have that toy a long time ago..

what was the one who turned into an 18wheeler? wasn't he the leader of the crew of something?

ppphhhhh! Optimus Prime.

Originally posted by colour

soundwave is the dude who turns into the cassette player, he was decepticon.

there was an autobot who turned into a radio but i forget his name.

anyway OMEGA SUPREME is the man.

fuck im a dork

Omega Supreme was fucking sick!!!

no, I gotta do some research, 'cuz I think you're wrong about the soundwave thing...we'll see.

The cassette dude's name was Soundwave. Don't ask me how I remember that.....

What about that huge fucking planet thing that blew everything to shit and had that really deep scary voice?? Unicron I think.....that thing took no shit from no one.....

Guest Stapler

ASER1NE Thanks that site bought back some old school kid days. I swear TRANSFORMERS where like the gangsters of TV back in the day......Havent seen anything recently though..........

Yeah man, my bro has like 80% of the set, my parents kept them for him when he was younger, same with g i joe, man i miss all that shit :'( it is better than the shit on now and days, like what the fuck is pokemon, n all that crap?

thank you.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

The cassette dude's name was Soundwave. Don't ask me how I remember that.....

What about that huge fucking planet thing that blew everything to shit and had that really deep scary voice?? Unicron I think.....that thing took no shit from no one.....

i thought that guy/planet's name was cybertron? You could be right...time to do some research off of aser's recommended site.

Originally posted by mr. freeza

Omega Supreme was fucking sick!!!

no, I gotta do some research, 'cuz I think you're wrong about the soundwave thing...we'll see.

the autobots version of soundwave was ghetto blaster. soundwave had the dopest voice.

checkout http://www.dreamwaveprod.com they got mad transformers pics cos they just bought out a new version of the comics.

http://www.dreamwaveprod.ca/!thesite/IMGSgallery/covers/Trans1Decs.jpg'>

http://www.dreamwaveprod.ca/!thesite/IMGSgallery/covers/Trans1Auto.jpg'>

Yo that huge fucking planet was unicron, cybertron was where the autobots lived, unicron is fuckin sweet, he made galvatron! and all those dope ass robots, but fuck, galvatron killed starscream :'( starscream is fucken dope!

i thought that guy/planet's name was cybertron? You could be right...time to do some research off of aser's recommended site.

Archived