Favourite Technique to Getting Smashed

Weapon X

I was in the park chilling with a kid from Calgary last night, and he had a beer bong with him. It was pretty cool, and we drank a lot of beers using that. I got really drunk, then got home in time for the fourth quarter of the AFC game last night. Anyway, I was wondering what my friends on 12oz do when they want to get really wasted.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I prefer a good drinking buddy or my gf, a hole in the wall bar with a Lucky 13/hunting lodge/fifties theme to it, a pretty bartender and a good drink hook up. COntinuously order drinks until i start wobbling on my bar stool. Go outside, puke in alleyway/behind dumpster/on someone's car. head to nearest eatery. Eat. Go back to bar. Cotinue drinking until last call. If with buddy, go out and vandalize. If with gf, go home and have drunken sex.

I'm not big on the whole beer bong thing or anything else that entails alcohol being rammed down my throat. When i drink, i like to taste it.

Originally posted by LENS

When i drink, i like to taste it.

Yeah, I know. I've had people laugh at me, or whatever, for drinking slooooowly, but that's how I normally drink my beer when I don't have a lot, or even when I do. It's not so much because I'm worried about not having beer at the end of the night, but more to do with the fact that I love to savour a good beer.

If I have a 12 of Canadian or something, though, it's a different story.

Originally posted by Weapon X

If I have a 12 of Canadian or something, though, it's a different story.

True....I don't really know of anyone that savors the taste of malt liquor. Some beers were made simply to fuel domestic violence, date rape and petty vandalism.....kinda like diesel fuel

...i like drinkin pints...preferably in a hole in the wall bar that doesn't have tvs and the music being played is either really good or something you would never in your life imagine hearing...

...i've always thought drinking games and 'techniques' were for people that needed a reason to drink...i'll leave that shit to the frat boys...