favourite snack!

industry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

I didn't like that Vanilla Coke. Maybe I'll try it after a spliff next time. my fave snack? Kraft Dinner, Mr. Noodles, cucumber.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by melt

sunflower seeds, spicy cheetos(puffs), oreos, ben and jerrys ice cream, m&m's, granola bars...

YO! those spice cheetos crunchy ones are amazing!

a poppyseed bagel with cheese melted on and avocado, sprouts, and salsa. or just with cream cheese

red hot blues and salsa

quesadillas with the same shit that i put on my bagels

raspberry granola with plain yoghurt and honey

red hot blues with my guac

a fresh coconut

a papaya with granola and yougurt in the middle with haden mango chopped up inside

most fruits

pb and j with a glass of milk

pizza

salad

good sticky buns.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by jah

a poppyseed bagel with cheese melted on and avocado, sprouts, and salsa. or just with cream cheese

red hot blues and salsa

quesadillas with the same shit that i put on my bagels

raspberry granola with plain yoghurt and honey

red hot blues with my guac

a fresh coconut

a papaya with granola and yougurt in the middle with haden mango chopped up inside

most fruits

pb and j with a glass of milk

pizza

salad

good sticky buns.

yo, man! half the shit you listed was gay! :lol:

i bet you painted your room an almost chartreuse colour.

and the shit that wasn't gay was good snackin'. :confused:

hahaha. its funny when people try and label food as gay. i wouldnt give a fuck if that was strictly the whole gay population of the world's diet. id still munch that shit. and if you consider i lived in hawaii that shits not gay. food of the land bro. reconize biatch!!!!

Guest Canadiano

Hawaii - the only spot where a brother can rock the Hawaiian shirt and not have to be gay or a fat party animal...

jah - i'm gonna bump the hot girl thread for you.

dude, salads fuckin good. i dont know why people dont like it. i think its cus they try and rebel against it all their life cus its forced down your throat until youre old enough to decide what you want to eat. its good for you, its easy to make, its cheap, and it tastes good as fuck. you guys need to get your shit straight.

Originally posted by ToYs

salad anyone?:o

are you gay or something?

j/k

its all about the goldfish crackers,cream soda,mambas,berry mentos, honey bbq chips, potato wedges w/sour cream from jack,cold stone ice cream, slurpees, strawberries w/whipped cream,spicy cheets,honey mustard pretzels ehhhh

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by jah

dude, salads fuckin good. i dont know why people dont like it. i think its cus they try and rebel against it all their life cus its forced down your throat until youre old enough to decide what you want to eat. its good for you, its easy to make, its cheap, and it tastes good as fuck. you guys need to get your shit straight.

I LOVE salad. Only if it is drenched in olive oil, though.

I eat that shit everyday.

also, most of the time im eating snack foods is when im stoned. and salads hella good when youre keyed because it has lots of water. also, the only time i even like junk food is when im ripped. otherwise, i dont even like the way it tastes. so i used to get hella blazed and just binge eat fuckin nasty junk food and my skin would get all oily and id feel like shit later on. eating healthy shit when youre blunted is cool cus you can eat as much as you want and its not bad for you. ive weened myself off junk food. its just a matter of figuring out your priorties.

Guest Canadiano

true that, jah. I rarely eat junk food. I'm a straight curry eating fool. Hell, they do make you feel like shit after. I do, however, like McDonald's when I'm really hungover. I think it has to do with the greasiness. It goes down easy. That, or the other thing. I heard that McD's puts anti-vomitories (sp - if it's even a word) in their burgers.

i once ate nothing but salad for a week straight. breakfast, lunch, and dinner. for seven days, just to see what would happen. im telling ya bro that shit will eat away your insides! i couldnt shit normal for a week after. but yeah salad is good shit man.

salads are good, but i usually turn them into junk cause i add the cheese, bacon bits, ranch dressing, and those fucking strings of noodles...

cucumbers with lucas.

so yea its good... especially that grilled chicken salad from wendy's that comes with a bread stick...

Originally posted by CETO-ONE

mmmmmmmmmmmmm doritos

have you ever eaten doritos and then regergiated them and then eaten them again....i know you all have......its the olny feed that actually tastes better that way.;)

i vowed never to eat mcdonalds again. i mean never!!! ill eat plain rice or fuckin oatmeal with soy sauce or insects before i eat that shit. if im on a long road trip or something and everyone else wants to eat burger king and its the only place for a long time.... ill eat it. but not mcdonalds. i pretty much hold all the fast food chains at the same level but mcdonalds has its own category. its just horrible. i definitely try not to eat any fast food though. another one ill NEVER eat is kfc. holly shit thats a gross place. the birds they used arent even classified as chickens anymore because theyre abnormally small and have no feathers. currys good as fuck though. i learned how to make a couple curries in a cooking class i did in thailand. shits damn good. god damn. in a couple years. ill be able to make tons of different gourmet cuisines. i cant fuckin wait!

Archived