Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

favourite snack!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by industry, Jul 26, 2002.

1. industry

industry New Jack

whats your favourite snacks? besides dead babies?

personally i have a few.

oreos,vanilla coke,spitz,slurpees and jalapeno and cheddar doritos. :lick:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm doritos

2. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

I didn't like that Vanilla Coke. Maybe I'll try it after a spliff next time. my fave snack? Kraft Dinner, Mr. Noodles, cucumber.

3. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

oreos,vanilla coke,spitz,slurpees

now this man nows what he is tlaking about '

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Pocky, chickin n a biscut, and some cheezits, Vinalla coke is shit, keep it real original coke all the way.

5. melt

melt Guest

sunflower seeds, spicy cheetos(puffs), oreos, ben and jerrys ice cream, m&m's, granola bars...

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

PS: Anything that bled in order for me to eat it.

7. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

chex mix, 3D Dorritos (nacho cheesier), cheese sticks from jack in the box, but def. chex mix... can't live without it...

ooo, and those soft pretzels... (spell check)..

8. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

YO! those spice cheetos crunchy ones are amazing!

9. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

has anyone tried that new snickers mixed with a kudos bar? that shit is tasty.:lick:

10. binaryheresy

binaryheresy Member

hm... chex mix, cheese, granola, cheese, cheese, triscuits and finally, cheese. how come this hasn't been mentioned you cheese hating basta'ds?! hehe.

11. jah

jah Elite Member

a poppyseed bagel with cheese melted on and avocado, sprouts, and salsa. or just with cream cheese

red hot blues and salsa

quesadillas with the same shit that i put on my bagels

raspberry granola with plain yoghurt and honey

red hot blues with my guac

a fresh coconut

a papaya with granola and yougurt in the middle with haden mango chopped up inside

most fruits

pb and j with a glass of milk

pizza

salad

good sticky buns.

12. platapie

platapie Guest

13. CAPS

CAPS Member

MOTHER FUCKIN TOLL HIZOUSSSSSE. Soft batch cookies. YEAH YEAH.....

that it all

Oh and for my boy binaryheresy......... motherfuckin Tilamook mild chedder. What now?

14. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

yo, man! half the shit you listed was gay! :lol:

i bet you painted your room an almost chartreuse colour.

and the shit that wasn't gay was good snackin'. :confused:

15. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha. its funny when people try and label food as gay. i wouldnt give a fuck if that was strictly the whole gay population of the world's diet. id still munch that shit. and if you consider i lived in hawaii that shits not gay. food of the land bro. reconize biatch!!!!