favourite movie quote pt 22228887647844889899378

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

mines gotta be

"english motherfucker, do u speak it?

- samual l jackson, pulp fiction

any quote from southpark

"shut ur fucking face unccle fucker"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're all a bunch of fucking assholes You know why?

you don't got the guts to be what you want to be

You need people like me

You need people like me, so you can point you're fucking fingers and say that's the bad guy,

so... what's that make you good?

Your not good, you just know how to hide

me, I dont have that problem,

me, I walways tell the truth

even when I lie

so say good night to the bad guy go on,

it's the last time youare ever gonna see a bad guy like this again

let me tell you

go on

make way for the bad guy,

theres a bad guy comin through better get out of his way!

"remember those old posters that used to say 'today is the first day of the rest of your life' well, thats true for every singel day except for one, the day you die" american beauty. prolly quoted a million times. hey its better than me quoting fight club for the 10000000000000000000th time.

"This is the hag, when maids lie on their backs, That presses them and has them first to bear, Making them women of good carriage.

This is she, this is she!"

- R + J

"I don't know where I'm being taken. I don't know what I'll find beyond the earth and sky. But I'm not afraid to go. Maybe the things I don't understand will be clearer there. Like when a fog blows away. Maybe Doris will be there. An maybe there I can tell her. All those things they don't have words for here..."

- The Man Who Wasn't There

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by DETO

You're all a bunch of fucking assholes You know why?

you don't got the guts to be what you want to be

You need people like me

You need people like me, so you can point you're fucking fingers and say that's the bad guy,

so... what's that make you good?

Your not good, you just know how to hide

me, I dont have that problem,

me, I walways tell the truth

even when I lie

so say good night to the bad guy go on,

it's the last time youare ever gonna see a bad guy like this again

let me tell you

go on

make way for the bad guy,

theres a bad guy comin through better get out of his way!

damn you beat me to it!!haha i fucking love scarface......its ok another qualude shell love me in the morning hahahah peace:crazy:

Guest Daddy_Screw

'Bitch ass niggas, C'MON NIGGAS!'

-MC Eiht after smokin that fool in menace to society.

Also that Scarface one sick.

Originally posted by DETO

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

--The Joker to Batman.

ah yes, the first of the modern batman movies..

and the last good one.

:heated:

all of the following batman movies were cheesy as fuck....the first one was dark and sinister, just how it belonged.

"aw nah man, I was talking about me. I got molested by a hot tub last night"

"if I want adivce on how to clean my bong I'll go to you. But Im not taking romantic advice from someone who can't spell romantic, or advice... or bong"

-out cold

"we were somewhere around barstow, along the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. suddenly they sky turned black and there these huge bats all swooping and screeching around the car, and a voice kept screaming... holy jesus what are these goddammed animals?!"

-fear and loathing in las vegas

Joker: I'm laughing on the outside, my smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying, you might join me for a weep.

Joker: If you gotta go...go with a smile.

Joker: Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Joker: And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! Money, money, money! Who do you trust? Me? I'm giving away free money. And where is the Batman? HE'S AT HOME WASHING HIS TIGHTS!

http://members.tripod.com/scifimoviepage/batman.jpg'>

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Harpo Marx

"aw nah man, I was talking about me. I got molested by a hot tub last night"

"if I want adivce on how to clean my bong I'll go to you. But Im not taking romantic advice from someone who can't spell romantic, or advice... or bong"

-out cold

Hahahaha, I thought I was the only one who's seen that dumb movie... funny shit.

Mine:

"We are building a fighting force, EXTRAORDINARY MAGNITUDE!!"

"Nah I wouldn't. I'm no ding-a-ling."

"Worse than Detroit?!?!?"

"The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in... film at 11."

"So... let's see what's been happening... in Japan... with those... Japanese..."

"In case of premature ejaculation, the Joy of Sex album comes equipped with... BIG JIM SLADE!!!"

-Kentucky Fried Movie

Originally posted by -Rage-

"This is the hag, when maids lie on their backs, That presses them and has them first to bear, Making them women of good carriage.

This is she, this is she!"

- R + J

mercutio!

"in this state she gallops night by night Through lovers' brains, and then they dream of love"

and...

"If love be rough with you, be rough with love..... Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. "

NEXT FRIDAY:

"i cunt git jiggie whit diz chit moda foka"

Guest --zeSto--

You be as cold as you want. You just a fucked a good man out of six thousand dollars and his goddamn bonus because you didn’t know the shot. Jeez, and you can do that and you’re not man enough to say it gets you…I don’t know what you… If you can’t take something from that then you’re… scum. You’re fuckin’ white-bread. A child would know it. He’s right. If you’re gonna make something up, John, be sure that it helps. Hmm? Or keep your mouth shut. I’m done with ya.

who every know this quote... knows a great film!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by --zeSto--

You be as cold as you want. You just a fucked a good man out of six thousand dollars and his goddamn bonus because you didn’t know the shot. Jeez, and you can do that and you’re not man enough to say it gets you…I don’t know what you… If you can’t take something from that then you’re… scum. You’re fuckin’ white-bread. A child would know it. He’s right. If you’re gonna make something up, John, be sure that it helps. Hmm? Or keep your mouth shut. I’m done with ya.

who every know this quote... knows a great film!

I'm renting that tonight... been meaning to watch it since forever, but now I'm hyped. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived