Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favourite Killer of the 20th Century

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, May 27, 2003.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

check this

I'm gonna have to get back to you on this, but I was wondering what yours all were?

and no, this is not controversial.

2. nick5542

nick5542 Member

pol pot, holiday in cambodia

phax likes this.
  3. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

im no good with history so i gotta choose one from more recent times...id say scott peterson

4. shoekeys

shoekeys Member

This is a great great thread.

Im a personal fan of John Haigh AKA 'the acid bath killer'
    circa early-mid 1900's

He perfectly executed each murder methodically and his killings were almost traceless

low-key killa

5. wa5tePHK

wa5tePHK New Jack

stalin takes the prize

6. itsallafarce

itsallafarce Elite Member

its amazing how many deaths those dudes are responsible for...population control at its best.....or worst?

7. Ken Barlow

Ken Barlow Member

Come on, Hitler is like the creme de le creme of maniacal dictators......

8. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Fred West has to be up there for for being one twisted fucker.

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

thank you very much, but I do have a disclaimer in the first post that prevents me from such accusations.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

All right, a lawyer walks into a bar. A kangaroo looks around and says "I'd beat up everyone in the bar to get a drink." The lawyer says "I'm waiting for a blonde." The bartender thinks a minute and says "You owe me a hundred bucks."

So the lawyer says "I was talking to the the kangaroo."

11. ShankYoAss

ShankYoAss Junior Member

for christs sake, the zodiac killer, hands down. mother fucker had an estimated 37 + kills, he would send hand written letters to the police with codes telling who he is, he would call news programs, send letters to news papers, send letters to victems families, taunt and make fun of the SFPD, and the guy was never caught!

12. JaZe

JaZe Banned

THE GUY WHO KILLED HOLLY JONES.. A 4 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO WAS CHOPPED UP INTO PIECES WITH A HARDWARE TOOL THAT IS STILL UNIDENTIFIED.. HER BODY WAS EVEN FOUND THE NEXTDAY AFTER SHE WAS MISSIN AND THE POLICE STILL HAVENT FOUND THE GUY.. WERD UP WHAT A GANGSTA

13. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

Viva Mexico putos.

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.moreorless.au.com/images/amin_icon.gif'>
    [i]Did those fucks have to use the picture of me eating the fucking doughnut? Fuck. [/i]