favourite colours for summer 04

synaps

and no you godamn vandals ... not what colours you plan on painting with.

what colours (schemes) are you wearing this summer?

i've noticed over the last 2 or so years, clothing lines & designers seem to brighten their colours more and more. possibly aiding the outcome of this metrosexual outbreak we're dealing with.

this is something that i actually find quite interesting. i wanted to get all of your opinions on this, as i own a clothing line of my own ... and we try go against the grain quite a bit.

most of our line this summer is

white/grey/khaki/black/red/navy

and then obviously variations and different shades of the above

so ... what are you wearing this summer?

i'm sure we all know deto's going to be sporting pink

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^word.. blue, white, black, and grey lately... probably drop teh black over the summer... i just now realized i basically wear the same colors all the time... i either wear my blue and white shoes or my black and grey ones, and i either wear a blue windbreaker or a black hoodie... and a grey beanie... wierderismicalismaticalityesterologyismacismoneristicologyfollowmeholleringoneringoner.

Originally posted by Telo

for some reason i think that the 80s neon colors will come back into fashion very soon..

yeah, it's been building up to that for the last few years ... i'm thinking next year, maybe the year after

i've noticed over the last 2 or so years, clothing lines & designers seem to brighten their colours more and more. possibly aiding the outcome of this metrosexual outbreak we're dealing with.

[/b]

you ever think the outbreak of metrosexuals is due to men thinking about the color schemes they're going to wear 3 months in advance?

I want everyone who reads this to think about what you would do, if one of your boys came up to you today and asked you

"So Matt, what shades of T-shirts and shorts do you plan on wearing this summer?"

Well i'll tell you what i would do. I would stuff my face with my own shit until I died because i wouldn't be able to live with the fact that a jerkoff that big exists on my planet...let alone in a 10 foot radius of me.

*Edit. Then i would buy some cream capris.:love3:

Originally posted by synaps

i'm sure we all know deto's going to be sporting pink

:D

:lol: .wonk saggin

i mainly tend to wear a lot of blues. i do wear pink at least once a week, maybe twice ;) i have been buying green as of late.... </span>

Oh hey.. the whole pink thing... played out about 2 months ago.

A lot of the shirts I have are from friend's bands that I get for free. So basically they're all mainly black/dark blue with the exceptions of a few light greys/dark greys, and whites.

I think as of the recent trend a lot of these soft pale colors mixed with dark colors (yeah like queer pink and black).

Mid-tone colors mixed with whites and shit of that nature.

A lot of these pseudo-intellectuals are going to to tend to be wearing off beat colors, browns, burnt oranges, and darker blues.

Khakis in the 2k4ever bitch. Neutral colors forever.

Archived