favourite alcoholic drink..

GaspOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

real burbon... Jack is NOT real Burbon.

Maker's Mark

Blantons Estate !

Elijah Craig!

Woodford's Reserve !!!!!!! (I have a jug of that stuff at home right now... so fine!)

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by --zeSto--

real burbon... Jack is NOT real Burbon.

Maker's Mark

Blantons Estate !

Elijah Craig!

Woodford's Reserve !!!!!!! (I have a jug of that stuff at home right now... so fine!)

The only one of those that I've had is Maker's Mark ^. I guess it's just the money situation. Zesto, if you're ever uptown, go to Bayview and Sheppard. Canada's largest liquor store is there. I remember last year there was an eleven thousand dollar bottle of rye there. Someone bought it, though. The beer selection is great, and so is the 'spirits.'

Guest PHYNE

heinekin....

corona

rolling rock

wiskey sours are the shit if you already got 'substances' in you hahah so are armaretto sours......just take a couple of xanaxs and youll be str8 hahahaha;)

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

am i forgetting anyone...?

yeah... I've heard Smart is a bit of a drinker.

and canadiano... there's an lcbo warehouse out in etobicoke.

They've got everything you could imagine... but without the flash.

and did you know the the LCBO is the largest chain liquor store in the entire world ?

well it is !

Guest Canadiano

^^ I've been living a lye. I do, indeed drink mixed drinks once in a while. I had to mix my vod with OJ the other day, and I enjoy a whiskey sour once in a while. BUT - other than that, I drink only ceasars. of course, there is the obligatory gin and juice or tonic once in a blue, but otherwise, it's wata!

Guest Canadiano

yeah... I've heard Smart is a bit of a drinker.

and canadiano... there's an lcbo warehouse out in etobicoke.

They've got everything you could imagine... but without the flash.

and did you know the the LCBO is the largest chain liquor store in the entire world ?

well it is !

I really, really, really gotta find that warehouse. I wonder what the hours are. The one at Bayview Village is open til 11pm.

And that is a serious fact! I guess it makes sense, though. I'll use that at the bar...er...I mean park tonight.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Canadiano

I'll use that at the bar...er...I mean park tonight.

ahahhahahahahahhah nice !!

carefull though... I got a 170% ticket once for having open bottles in a public place.

It was funny because me and 3 friends got stoped by 2 motorcycles cops and a van full of plainclothes.

why? can have kids wandering around the area with beer!

Guest Canadiano

ahahhahahahahahhah nice !!

carefull though... I got a 170% ticket once for having open bottles in a public place.

It was funny because me and 3 friends got stoped by 2 motorcycles cops and a van full of plainclothes.

why? can have kids wandering around the area with beer!

oh, I know all about being careful, b. In my relatively short drinking career, I've had to pay about $600 in drinking tickets. Half of them were bullshit, and the other half, well, what can I say?

One time, my friend and I were at a Catholic school, predrinking before the bar. We had about 20 cans of Beck's, Boddingtons, and Old Speckled Hen stashed in the snow while we worked on the Red Stripes. Two cops were called in by some snitch and wrote us up tickets. They were really nice to us, considering that my friend was on charges (assaulting a police officer). lo and behold, they said Merry Christmas, ripped up the tickets, and gave us ALL the beer back. Unforgettable. But yeah, I haven't got a ticket in a long time.

Guest socrates

Hey I'm an alchoholic and I don't have a problem because I can still afford to buy more, there's only one true alchoholic drink...EVERCLEAR, it's like rubbing alchohal without the good taste and smell.:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

do we not do this everyday??

Drunks on the board...

boogie

zesto

elmamero

maybe ese...but from what im thinking the kid gets down.

most of the dance party crew..

the canadiens..(ttboy dazzle canadiano..)

me

am i forgetting anyone...?

yeah,me.

Remy Martin

Jager

Jack Daniels

any kind of scotch

any kind of beer will do the trick with the exception of Miller High Life because that shit sucks.

I go to the bar every night usually...man,I need to slow down.

Guest --zeSto--

^ i know one of them...

I think it's called Black English.

You drink the 40 down to the label than top it up with Guiness.

but I sure as hell wouldn't like it!.

My head hurts just thinking about it.

that olde english and guiness combo i call that a black eight ball if you like coffee and real dark beer i does it thing the other combo i learned from remy martin is

drink an oe to the label fill with orange juice and a shot of vodka i find that a really easy drink to drink. just drink it dont think it unless you hate OJ

Guest HELLSATAN

ive drank the OE with just orange juice and no vodka its pretty tasty

i think ill try that guiness stuff soemtime even though i dont like guiness

c'mon everyone i know you have more

Archived