favorite

Sora

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Excitebike,Spy Hunter,Double Dragon,Tetris,The Legend of Zelda.....

playing Twister with drunk girls

riding bikes with your friends around the 'hood and playing "Ditch 'em".....that was a long time ago.

excitebike. those little 45° jumps that make you fly out of the screen.. building your own track was sooo much fun.

my girl's mom just got this atari thing through avon.. it has like 10 atari games, the joystick is the console, and it was only $20! my weekend has consisted of consecutive "breakout" and "pong" marathons.

excitebike, mario brothers 3, double dragon, streets of rage,street fighter, bubble bobble, mutant league football/hockey, galaga...several others i cant think of. i didnt play an atari as a kid. i was incroduced to video games through the NES. it came with the orignial mario brothers and duckhunt. i think it had a gun attachment with it.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by juggernaut

excitebike. those little 45° jumps that make you fly out of the screen.. building your own track was sooo much fun.

I still have that in my garage along with the console....I tend to dig it out every 6 month or so when I am bored......

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by plastyk

whats your favorite old school game??...Super nintendo and older....mine has to be..super bomberman 2..or lemmings

Lemmings? Old school? Its from the 90s...

Archived